Really? I'm sorry! I won't tell you the score then
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Did anyone watch the match?

yea - i wanted bolton to win - they are the more entertaining side, with great players e.g. jj, but middlesborough also has world class players such as mendieta, juninho and zenden. If danny mills wasnt in the team i might have wanted middlesborough to win :rolleyes:
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
yea - i wanted bolton to win - they are the more entertaining side, with great players e.g. jj, but middlesborough also has world class players such as mendieta, juninho and zenden. If danny mills wasnt in the team i might have wanted middlesborough to win :rolleyes:
Yeah I wanted Bolton to win too
DanMushMan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i know the score now, i heard it during the match on the radio at a newsagents. wasn't a big deal. Probably just wanted boro to win, tho i hate mills.
pkonline
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I didn't really care who won it this year, but its nice to see two smaller teams get into a final, have a nice day out, win a trophy and get into europe.
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Up the boro! i thought that match was decided early on and i couldnt believe that schwarzer let them back into the match. Boro deserved to win since it help make up for the heartbreak that was the 90's for boro fans and being relegated twice and losing 3 cup finals, it was also reward for steve gibson easily the best chairman in england.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (1)
7.14%
Confident (3)
21.43%
Indifferent (1)
7.14%
Unsure (4)
28.57%
Worried (5)
35.71%

Watched Threads