thanks, i was waiting for the highlights

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    thanks, i was waiting for the highlights
    Really? I'm sorry! I won't tell you the score then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Did anyone watch the match?

yea - i wanted bolton to win - they are the more entertaining side, with great players e.g. jj, but middlesborough also has world class players such as mendieta, juninho and zenden. If danny mills wasnt in the team i might have wanted middlesborough to win :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    yea - i wanted bolton to win - they are the more entertaining side, with great players e.g. jj, but middlesborough also has world class players such as mendieta, juninho and zenden. If danny mills wasnt in the team i might have wanted middlesborough to win :rolleyes:
    Yeah I wanted Bolton to win too

ReputationRep:
    i know the score now, i heard it during the match on the radio at a newsagents. wasn't a big deal. Probably just wanted boro to win, tho i hate mills.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't really care who won it this year, but its nice to see two smaller teams get into a final, have a nice day out, win a trophy and get into europe.

ReputationRep:
    Up the boro! i thought that match was decided early on and i couldnt believe that schwarzer let them back into the match. Boro deserved to win since it help make up for the heartbreak that was the 90's for boro fans and being relegated twice and losing 3 cup finals, it was also reward for steve gibson easily the best chairman in england.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.