Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please give me a hand i have two Modular tests on Wednesday. The first is on Plants and Animals, mostly Homeostasis, photosynthesis etc, and the other on electric circuits, magnetism etc, i actually dont know their official naes which aint a good start, anyone who has taken tests on those topics recently could you give us a hand please. Cheers. Will.

ReputationRep:
    Get doing some reivision, they aren't easy.

ReputationRep:
    I have begun revision the names of the topics are - maintience of life and electricity module 10. Any help would be much appreciated...

ReputationRep:
    firstly,what examination board is it?
    Secondly, is it single, double or seperate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will182)
    I have begun revision the names of the topics are - maintience of life and electricity module 10. Any help would be much appreciated...
    Well what do you want to know? They are multiple choice questions whichever exam board you are on.

ReputationRep:
    I belive its Double award with AQA. im prety stuck on the difference between Amps and Volts And Watts in a circuit and wat affect they have on each other, any help?

ReputationRep:
    Why don't u buy a decent revision book and learn it?

ReputationRep:
    Then surely you couldnt do the same with your statistics?

ReputationRep:
    I'll help you, I'm doing the same ones. The exams are on Wednesday. What are you stuck on?

ReputationRep:
    I belive its Double award with AQA. im prety stuck on the difference between Amps and Volts And Watts in a circuit and wat affect they have on each other, any help?
    Amps is the measurement of the current. Volts is the measure of the voltage and Watts is the power.

There's an equation related which is :

Power = Voltage x Current

ReputationRep:
    Thatd be cool, add me on your msn or email me at - [email protected]

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please give me a hand i have two Modular tests on Wednesday. The first is on Plants and Animals, mostly Homeostasis, photosynthesis etc, and the other on electric circuits, magnetism etc, i actually dont know their official naes which aint a good start, anyone who has taken tests on those topics recently could you give us a hand please. Cheers. Will.
    hey,
    have u tried looking at the AQA specifications ofr that mod? i found them v. helpful wen i did the tests last year

heres the website for bio - http://www.aqa.org.uk/qual/pdf/AQA-3413-W-SP-05.pdf

heres for phy - http://www.aqa.org.uk/qual/pdf/AQA-3453-W-SP-05.pdf

ReputationRep:
    u shld do it the old fasion way, learn in the lesson, im 14 nd i no that!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.