Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Here's your avatar.

ReputationRep:
    Some cow has copied my avatar that I went searching for grrrrr

ReputationRep:
    infinity, me thinks cloudy has been a bit cheeky, she also asked me to do it. although judging by her avatar she hasnt taken either yet.

taking liberties :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    infinity, me thinks cloudy has been a bit cheeky, she also asked me to do it. although judging by her avatar she hasnt taken either yet.

taking liberties :rolleyes:
    Ahh, now her pm makes sense, "if one of you could do it for me" I had to glance around and see if someoneelse was here.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much Ollie and Infinity, my avatar looks wicked by my own admission, you've been great helps to me!

P.S. Sorry if you thought I was cheeky asking both of you, but both your names were recommended in the alt faq's so i knew one of you would be able to help.

Thanks again

Love Cloudy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloudy)
    Thank you very much Ollie and Infinity, my avatar looks wicked by my own admission, you've been great helps to me!

P.S. Sorry if you thought I was cheeky asking both of you, but both your names were recommended in the alt faq's so i knew one of you would be able to help.

Thanks again

Love Cloudy

thanks, me and infinity wrote that part

ReputationRep:
    who iz cloudy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloudey)
    who iz cloudy
    Me!

Why? who are you? a member who joined up in tribute of little old me?

ReputationRep:
    errrm no just someone shocked to see someone with the same nicname

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloudey)
    errrm no just someone shocked to see someone with the same nicname
    hehe, its funny aint it...why are you nicknamed cloudy?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.