Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As the name suggests the question is:

When was the last time you cried, and for what reason?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)

i am creul and heartless and my body knows no tears. no, probably when me grandmama died a good few years back

how about you Woodsy?

ReputationRep:
    It must be years; so long ago i can't even remember.

ReputationRep:
    wednesday my cat got runover. I cried for hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    wednesday my cat got runover. I cried for hours.
    *comforts Vivicki*

I am sorry to hear that.

ReputationRep:
    aww viviki i know how you feel i lost a cat that way a couple of months ago.

ReputationRep:

When my dad hit me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    i am creul and heartless and my body knows no tears. no, probably when me grandmama died a good few years back

how about you Woodsy?
    I dno, i haven't cried in ages, i'm gonna be really sad now, i think it was when Ireland were put out of the world cup by spain on penalties. I no there are worse things to cry over but thats the last time i can remember. I love my football. lol .

ReputationRep:
    I'd had her since I was 9 so I was quite gutted. Silly thing had never crossed the road before in her life so I dont know why she decided to start at the age of 16.

ReputationRep:
    last time a cried was yesterday. I cry a lot. anything can set me off. films, songs or just when i'm feeling depressed....

ReputationRep:
    I'd had her since I was 9 so I was quite gutted. Silly thing had never crossed the road before in her life so I dont know why she decided to start at the age of 16.
    awww. fate is a fickle thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ainat87)
    last time a cried was yesterday. I cry a lot. anything can set me off. films, songs or just when i'm feeling depressed....
    Some people are just emotional, nothing wrong with that in my view. More people should let their emotions flow.

ReputationRep:
    I dont cry that often the time before that was in January but that was about something serious, before that it was when my aunt died I think. I used to cry if I was really hormonal but that hasnt happened for ages, thank god theres nothing worse than crying and not even knowing why you are crying.

ReputationRep:

A long time ago, the 2002 summer holiday. A distressing family row culminated in my dad telling me "I created you, I can destroy you". The *******. He's getting mega revenge, in my own time. But it's well hard to make me cry.

ReputationRep:
    so sad

16 is a v good age for a cat tho, long time to get attatched tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ainat87)
    why did you cry yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    I cried last night at a fancy dress party when a girl a lot shorter than me got a bit agressive with a sword :eek:

IM A FULL MEMBER

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    A long time ago, the 2002 summer holiday. A distressing family row culminated in my dad telling me "I created you, I can destroy you". The *******. He's getting mega revenge, in my own time. But it's well hard to make me cry.
    OK, that is just quite evil. Possibly thats what I might do with my own children.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaft)
    I cried last night at a fancy dress party when a girl a lot shorter than me got a bit agressive with a sword :eek:

IM A FULL MEMBER
    congratulations on your full membership. What happened with the sword?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    OK, that is just quite evil. Possibly thats what I might do with my own children.
    hehe...

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.