Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    A long time ago, the 2002 summer holiday. A distressing family row culminated in my dad telling me "I created you, I can destroy you". The *******. He's getting mega revenge, in my own time. But it's well hard to make me cry.
    if you don't mind me asking, what was the row over?

ReputationRep:
    A long time ago, the 2002 summer holiday. A distressing family row culminated in my dad telling me "I created you, I can destroy you". The *******. He's getting mega revenge, in my own time. But it's well hard to make me cry.
    I think he took that one out of my dad's book.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    OK, that is just quite evil. Possibly thats what I might do with my own children.
    Don't. They will hate you. The prick, he's just money to me now, watch me abandon him when the time comes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    if you don't mind me asking, what was the row over?
    I forget how it started, but I was pissed off that I never get a say in anything, even though I'm the eldest child, and that my brothers don't give me due respect. I somehow gave my dad a little criticism. You just don't do that, Bengali parents don't take kindly to criticism at all.

ReputationRep:
    Last time I cried was last night when I was out. Im not sure why I think it was the effects of alcohol, but suddenly everything seemed overwhelming and nothing seemed possible or reachable and I felt that there was just no point because I was never going to do what I wanted.

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember the last time I cried; all I know is that it was before I started secondary school.

Men don't cry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    Men don't cry!
    Some male actors cant even pretend to cry.

ReputationRep:
    The last time I cried was when my counsellor asked me, "when was the last time you cried?" and I just burst into tears! That was last Monday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    why did you cry yesterday?
    when everything seems to be getting on top of me I cry. i can't help it. but it kinda helps things seem better.....

ReputationRep:
    Bengali parents don't take kindly to criticism at all.
    I would say that is an understatement, and that is including my parents definitely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    The last time I cried was when my counsellor asked me, "when was the last time you cried?" and I just burst into tears! That was last Monday.
    *comforts blissy*

ReputationRep:
    i cried today!
    i cry a lot...films,books,when people say stuff,sons...!
    quite emotional...luckily i also know when to smile!

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember the last time I cried; all I know is that it was before I started secondary school.

Men don't cry!
    stereotpying, gazza cried didnt he, in full view of the world.

ReputationRep:

Men don't cry!
    Aww but I love guys that cry, they are so cute...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    *comforts blissy*
    Yeah! That's what they're supposed to do... not make you cry more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    stereotpying, gazza cried didnt he, in full view of the world.
    Yeh so did Maggie Thatcher

ReputationRep:
    The last time I cried was wednesday night because I was panicing about my ethics exam (in May!). Im a science student, I think in a logical way, not fuzzy random things, which is how ethics seems to me. eeek!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    I would say that is an understatement, and that is including my parents definitely.
    I typed it to look like an understatement

That film Pay It Forward nearly made me cry, it had a really sad ending. And The Lion King always gets me too.

ReputationRep:
    it is v.cute when guys cry...but not over silly things...over propa things...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homegrownkitten)
    The last time I cried was wednesday night because I was panicing about my ethics exam (in May!). Im a science student, I think in a logical way, not fuzzy random things, which is how ethics seems to me. eeek!
    are you not freaking out a bit?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.