Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    it is v.cute when guys cry...but not over silly things...over propa things...!
    Glad you enjoy it so much...

ReputationRep:
    if a lad cries over silly things then 9/10 times they are gay. Fellas should cry over manly things like football lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    wednesday my cat got runover. I cried for hours.
    aw!

on a similar note; i was driving back from bham on the a roads; i counted about 20 animals that had been run over... ;/

ReputationRep:
    What are propa things?

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend cried when we had an argument once and said he didn't want to lose me. Now that was a good time for a man to cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaft)
    What are propa things?
    Im not sure but its cute when a guy cries about a girl (that sounds really evil but it makes me melt) and anything about his family or friends. Its not so cute when a guy cries about football grrr :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)

Men don't cry!
    Thats not true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    My boyfriend cried when we had an argument once and said he didn't want to lose me. Now that was a good time for a man to cry.
    that is good!

ReputationRep:
    The Lion King

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlylittleme)
    Im not sure but its cute when a guy cries about a girl (that sounds really evil but it makes me melt) and anything about his family or friends. Its not so cute when a guy cries about football grrr :mad:
    What if it was girl football... its just crying over several girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammyd)
    Thats not true.
    I have seen so many men cry, there is something about me that just makes guys cry, its kinda upsetting :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaft)
    What are propa things?
    ok..the football thing is sweet-ish! not like proper crying more like drama fake crying!
    er....family things..is what i meant...
    thats what would get me....

ReputationRep:
    guys crying upsets me...really gets me goood!

ReputationRep:
    ok..the football thing is sweet-ish! not like proper crying more like drama fake crying!
    er....family things..is what i meant...
    thats what would get me....
    Family deaths, who wouldn't be affected by it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Watching Forrest Gump usually does the trick (don't snigger), I've got a thing for his unconditional love for Jenny.
    that is sweet! that film makes me cry 2!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Watching Forrest Gump usually does the trick (don't snigger), I've got a thing for his unconditional love for Jenny.
    Jay-ney. Peas and Carrots...
    <sob>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    yeh but when guys try n act all manly and stuff at family deaths its not big

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    My boyfriend didn't cry when his mum died.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    My boyfriend didn't cry when his mum died.
    really?> thinking bout it...i guess people react to different things in different ways!

ReputationRep:
    yeh but when guys try n act all manly and stuff at family deaths its not big
    Oh would they? What guy would even think about how they are perceived at a time like that?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 29, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.