Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    it is v.cute when guys cry...but not over silly things...over propa things...!
    Glad you enjoy it so much...

ReputationRep:
    if a lad cries over silly things then 9/10 times they are gay. Fellas should cry over manly things like football lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    wednesday my cat got runover. I cried for hours.
    aw!

on a similar note; i was driving back from bham on the a roads; i counted about 20 animals that had been run over... ;/

ReputationRep:
    What are propa things?

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend cried when we had an argument once and said he didn't want to lose me. Now that was a good time for a man to cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaft)
    What are propa things?
    Im not sure but its cute when a guy cries about a girl (that sounds really evil but it makes me melt) and anything about his family or friends. Its not so cute when a guy cries about football grrr :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)

Men don't cry!
    Thats not true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    My boyfriend cried when we had an argument once and said he didn't want to lose me. Now that was a good time for a man to cry.
    that is good!

ReputationRep:
    The Lion King

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlylittleme)
    Im not sure but its cute when a guy cries about a girl (that sounds really evil but it makes me melt) and anything about his family or friends. Its not so cute when a guy cries about football grrr :mad:
    What if it was girl football... its just crying over several girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammyd)
    Thats not true.
    I have seen so many men cry, there is something about me that just makes guys cry, its kinda upsetting :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaft)
    What are propa things?
    ok..the football thing is sweet-ish! not like proper crying more like drama fake crying!
    er....family things..is what i meant...
    thats what would get me....

ReputationRep:
    guys crying upsets me...really gets me goood!

ReputationRep:
    ok..the football thing is sweet-ish! not like proper crying more like drama fake crying!
    er....family things..is what i meant...
    thats what would get me....
    Family deaths, who wouldn't be affected by it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Watching Forrest Gump usually does the trick (don't snigger), I've got a thing for his unconditional love for Jenny.
    that is sweet! that film makes me cry 2!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Watching Forrest Gump usually does the trick (don't snigger), I've got a thing for his unconditional love for Jenny.
    Jay-ney. Peas and Carrots...
    <sob>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    yeh but when guys try n act all manly and stuff at family deaths its not big

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    My boyfriend didn't cry when his mum died.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    My boyfriend didn't cry when his mum died.
    really?> thinking bout it...i guess people react to different things in different ways!

ReputationRep:
    yeh but when guys try n act all manly and stuff at family deaths its not big
    Oh would they? What guy would even think about how they are perceived at a time like that?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.