The Student Room Group

Asian girls on the loose

Hey this is an open debated thread hopefully I want get any one pissing anyone off but if iv disrespected anyone in any shape or form, it not my intention.

Im more amused on how Asian girls when they move away from home culture goes straight out the window and there is no limits or boundaries to fun. Sex drugs and partyyy ...

I firmly believe that the girls have always that hidden agenda back of their mind and are just waiting for the gates of hell to open before they let out the devil inside.

any other opinions on this ..
I agree mate, they're been restricted for so long, that once they're released, they rebel-and boy, do they rebel. They're the wildest party animals, and as for the men, well alcohol related issues amongst Asian men is particularly high. Quite ironis really as in many Asian-associated religions, consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
All humans are secret sluts
Reply 3
This is nothing new.
Reply 4
guys are quite open about it lol
Reply 5
This isn't limited to asians or girls, it just happens that more cultures repress females than males and many traditional asian countries have strict cultural rules.
If someone spends their life being told something is forbiden they usually want to at least try it.
Because asian parents expect their children to continue their backwards, outdated culture where you don't have sex before marriage, you don't drink, you get back before 9...

and nobody in their right minds actually wants to do that.
5* thread
In English, please.
cuz they are dirty
uhh I'm Asian and I never do irresponsible things just stated... I just don't see the point of it. Parties- you pay to have fun...when I can do it in my kitchen next to a fridge, sex before marriage is just wrong (for me), why kill yourself early for a euphoria feeling (drugs). These things tend to be associated with the westerns not asians....

Quick Reply

Latest