The Student Room Group

ATAS application

Scroll to see replies

does ATAS contact the referees that i gave???
Original post by ahmadnasir
does ATAS contact the referees that i gave???

As far as I know, no. they don't contact your referees.
Original post by YiSamasama
Guys,do we need to send our ATAS to the college by email?? Or is the college automatically informed??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your college will be informed by ATAS office.
Original post by panzerommel
relax mate I got my ATAS cert in 14 working days

excuse me, a small query is required regarding atas clearance .i had applied it on june 5th and it was submitted on june 18th successfully and after a month i got mail on july 17th asking additional information about my referees full names .i gave reply on the same day quoting my atas id num,now the problem is i had taken a demand draft to pay fees and still my atas wasn't received nd my last date to pay fee is 22nd aug,so kindly give me a sugesstion
Original post by giridharmeesala
excuse me, a small query is required regarding atas clearance .i had applied it on june 5th and it was submitted on june 18th successfully and after a month i got mail on july 17th asking additional information about my referees full names .i gave reply on the same day quoting my atas id num,now the problem is i had taken a demand draft to pay fees and still my atas wasn't received nd my last date to pay fee is 22nd aug,so kindly give me a sugesstion

If it means you need to pay uni fee by 22nd Aug., pay it.
Because if your atas is rejected, the uni must refund your money.
The best way is to contact uni admission office or financial office.
I applied for ATAS on june 30, and I didn't received any answer from them. Someone has a similar problem?
i am also in the similar problem,i applied for my ATAS on june 16,it was successfully submitted on the same day
they asked for some additional information about the referees on july 14 i mailed them on july 15 and that also was submitted the same day,but till today i did not get any reply from the. The stating date of my course is 27 september and i also have to apply for my visa!!!!!!!!!!!!
is anyone else in the same situation????????????
1. date applied : 23th July 2014
2. date received : Still waiting.
3. length of processing: more than 23 working days
4. course and university: PhD in Medical Sciences, Newcastle University

I sent 2 e-mails to ATAS team, but there is no reply. I am really nervous because I have a flying ticket that departure 16th Sep. Even though I already asked help university, it is not makes me feel relieved. I got a response from university like this.
I have forwarded your details to my manager to see whether she can follow this up with the ATAS team.

I am not sure university can help me.
Please give me any advice to get the ATAS quickly.
Thank you.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi,
I have applied for ATAS and I got a mail asking for changes. I have to give them the full name of the referees(I used initials). So where do I make the changes?. Should I just reply them through mail about the full name of referees?
Reply 1589
Original post by YiSamasama
Guys,do we need to send our ATAS to the college by email?? Or is the college automatically informed??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent it to them by email and then I got my cas. I recommend you do the same and notify your college that you got your ATAS clearance.
are you new student or previous uk student?
1. 8th August
2. Still not received
3. almost a month
5. MSc Mechanical Engineering Kingston University

Still havent received the ATAS certificate.......do i need to be worried???
Reply 1592
1. Submitted ATAS application on 24-July-14 (received acknowledgement of application submission email on 24July).
2. Time elapsed till today: 30 working days ......Still waiting :bebored:
3. Emailed them once after passing 24 working days to inquire about status :cyber: ; No response from them :confused:
4. Course: PhD Physics/Engineering, University of Exeter
I asked my university for help. They emailed ATAS, but they too didn't get any response from them... :dontknow:
My Program starts on 15-Sep-14. Really feeling helpless on the issue :confused: .....
Original post by sajipvarghese
the length of each applications varies from person to person. your lucky if you get it within the 20 working days as specified in the website. mine took nearly three months to come through.

make sure your form is accurate. no initials in any names because then they'll ask you to update it. and when you do. they dont give you any confirmation saying that its updated. so patience is truly a virtue with atas applications.

also if you have no employment history type in no employment in the sections and enter the current date as start date.

also if you're funding your own education then just mention that in the sponsor details.

any other questions, feel free to ask me because i've had some experience going through this process and will help you out as far as i can.

I messed up and just applied for ATAS
Date applied 25/08/14
University deadline 29/09/14
Not sure if I can make it in time
I want to ask the university for an extension
From my deadline but is it true now that the UK government only allow two weeks of extension from the date the class starts.
Date applied: 5th July
Time elapsed: 45 working days
Called them and they refuse to give any information. Emailing them once everyday for the past ten days but NO response whatsoever. It's like talking to a wall.
Course: PhD Renewable Energy, University of Exeter.

I have turned down other offers for this, so I have basically put all the eggs in one basket. And I'm having serious doubts about it now. Anyone else in the same boat as I?
Original post by RAJARAJESHWARI
i am also in the similar problem,i applied for my ATAS on june 16,it was successfully submitted on the same day
they asked for some additional information about the referees on july 14 i mailed them on july 15 and that also was submitted the same day,but till today i did not get any reply from the. The stating date of my course is 27 september and i also have to apply for my visa!!!!!!!!!!!!
is anyone else in the same situation????????????

Hey did you get any acknowledgment mail from them after replying about the referees details? I have the same issue and I don't know if they have checked my mail about the referees details that I sent.
1. date applied : 31st july 2014
2. date received : didn't received yet
3. length of processing.............
4. any other comments on your application ..........
I sent a lot of e-mails to ATAS, but I didn't received any answer from them...
I contacted my uni to, but nothing happens yet. I'm really worried, because my course starts on 22nd September 2014 and I need ATAS for VISA.
5. course: MSc Mechatronics, Newcastle University

Also I need to know that as I had submitted two referees one of academic and other of work to the university but In my atas I has submitted both of academic out of which one is same. Does this create problem in getting ATAS certificate?
As I did not got any mail from ATAS
Also help me getting ATAS as Quickly as possible
Hi
I am also in the same situation
1. date applied : 31st July 2014
2. date received : Still waiting.
3. length of processing: more than 27 working days
4. course and university: MSc in Mechatronics, Newcastle University
I also asked the university to help but they could not do anything and my course starts on 22nd September.
Pls help me with this.
HI
I have applied for ATAS in 16 AUG/2014 but I did not get conformation letter, since last sat I am trying to submit new application and its giving me error any one have clue?? any one have the office number??

thank you
Original post by Um yousif
HI
I have applied for ATAS in 16 AUG/2014 but I did not get conformation letter, since last sat I am trying to submit new application and its giving me error any one have clue?? any one have the office number??

thank you

They never ever reply to emails
I think if you haven't got a confirmation email that means that it wasn't successfully submitted so you should reapply " may be with a different email address"
If it was successfully submitted you should have recieved a copy of your application with an applicant ID

Wish i'm helping

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending