Who's best, Colin Firth, Pierce Brosnan, or....

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Those people must be mad on that program! Do they get anything at the end of it for completing it?? (I watched the first 'SAS- are you tough enough?' but can't remember what the people at the end got for finishing??)
All they get is a handshake from Eddie and the knowledge that they're tough enough for the SAS. The women get a kiss from Eddie...!! *is envious*
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Quote from an SAS discussion forum:

"Eddie Stone is a sex god."
suz19
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
All they get is a handshake from Eddie and the knowledge that they're tough enough for the SAS. The women get a kiss from Eddie...!! *is envious*
I don't think I could go through all that without the promise of a LOT of money at the end
So let me get this straight, you find Colin Firth attractive (very understandable!) but at the same time think Eddie Stone's a bit of alright??
Agrippina
Rep:
?
(Original post by suz19)
I don't think I could go through all that without the promise of a LOT of money at the end
So let me get this straight, you find Colin Firth attractive (very understandable!) but at the same time think Eddie Stone's a bit of alright??

Hehe, yep that's right! I actually like all three - Colin, Pierce and Eddie! But you're right, I couldn't go through all that SAS stuff, even for a kiss from Eddie!
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Are we thinking of the same Colin Firth?? (Ok, this is just an excuse to put a gorgeous pic up of him!!)

Oww...won't work
Agrippina
Rep:
?
(Original post by suz19)
Are we thinking of the same Colin Firth?? (Ok, this is just an excuse to put a gorgeous pic up of him!!)
Yep!!

Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
Yep!!

Gaaahhhh!!! *runs off into hills to hide from ugliness of Firth*
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
Gaaahhhh!!! *runs off into hills to hide from ugliness of Firth*
Noooo!!!! Look at the beauty!!!!!!

How can you not like him?? Ok, you can still reprieve yourself....tell me you like Brad "God of all Gods" Pitt??
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Noooo!!!! Look at the beauty!!!!!!

How can you not like him?? Ok, you can still reprieve yourself....tell me you like Brad "God of all Gods" Pitt??
Brad Pitt is better looking than Colin Firth, but.... he's not that great looking
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ok, gona try and post a photo that proves how yummy Brad is, it should work this time- don't know what I'm doing wrong otherwise??!
Attached files
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Ok, gona try and post a photo that proves how yummy Brad is, it should work this time- don't know what I'm doing wrong otherwise??!
Hehe! It's so small you can hardly tell if it's a man or a woman
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
:eek: :eek: Hehehe..you just want me to post another one- I see your game Oh well, if you insist...
Attached files
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
:eek: :eek: Hehehe..you just want me to post another one- I see your game Oh well, if you insist...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Well, at least it's not colin firth or eddie stone
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Brad Pitt was ONLY yummy in Thelma and Louise. Now he's old.
Agrippina
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cate)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Well, at least it's not colin firth or eddie stone
What's wrong with Eddie Stone? *sulks and looks offended*
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Agree on the Eddie Stone remark! Can't see it myself! So come on then, who's better than Brad (although I'm shocked that I'm even typing those words :eek: )??
Agrippina
Rep:
?
(Original post by blissy)
Now he's old.
Lol, so's Eddie, don't forget!
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
Brad Pitt was ONLY yummy in Thelma and Louise. Now he's old.
I think he's getting more gorgeous as he gets older. Have you seen 'Oceans Eleven'? I can't watch that with my boyfriend cos it annoys him that I drool so much
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Agree on the Eddie Stone remark! Can't see it myself! So come on then, who's better than Brad (although I'm shocked that I'm even typing those words :eek: )??
Oh, the list is too long to write now! And I'm too tired, if I wrote it now and looked at it in the morning I would probably have a heart attack :rolleyes:
One person, ummmm.... I would say Orlando bloom, but I've gone off him of late. And I have an Orlando Bloom calendar :rolleyes: I knew I shouldn't have got that, but I had to balance out the room. Eeyore has a pierce brosnan one :rolleyes:
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've never got the attraction with Orlando Bloom (but I seem to be about the only girl in the country in that boat so maybe it's just me!) but it's more understandable than Brosnan Eeyore, I thought it was a joke when I saw him on the poll. It was shocking enough to learn you were being serious but have you really got a calander??
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (18)
39.13%
Take autumn exams (17)
36.96%
Look for a job (1)
2.17%
Consider an apprenticeship (1)
2.17%
Take a year out (6)
13.04%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
6.52%

Watched Threads