The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I can spend a good hour dropping bombs, I don't know if this is weird, but most of the time i be on my laptop.
Over 9000 (seconds)
Reply 62
I never understood this either. My bf can be in there for about 20-30 minutes and I'm like, how?? :confused:
Reply 63
it takes me about 13 minutes, 6 of those i spend making sure i'm all done. is it weird that i use about 40 squares of tissue in total?
(edited 11 years ago)
This thread has got me curious, I'm going to find out and post my results. Bare with me here.

Edit:

My results:

It took 4 minutes and 48.8 seconds between entering and leaving the bathroom. This also included two flushes of the toilet.
(edited 11 years ago)
Put it this way, this is me:

thinker_man_statue.jpg

I postulate while I defaecate.
See my bathroom is my day dreaming heaven. OP 5-6 minutes is not long.
depends on how long you've been cooking it.

Always bring my Iphone in you never know how long you'll be in there.
Original post by Entangled
Put it this way, this is me:

thinker_man_statue.jpg

I postulate while I defaecate.

That is a terrific quote which i shall carry with me for the rest of my life :tongue:
Only a few minutes of actual pooing. It's the clean-up that's the key variable though as I'm a bit OCD about having a clean arse. I've had 2 one-wipe-wonders this week though so I'm in a good place.
Reply 70
Approximately 23.24 seconds, I tend to eat rather "slippery" food

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
It takes me about 5-10 seconds to poo. I've actually got a bit worried about this because it's always been the same time, and for years I never got the reference to people taking newspapers to read to the loo because I had no idea why. Is this normal? Does it mean something's wrong?
Original post by Crazy Paving
Depends where I am tbh and when. Sometimes I like to quickly go in and out, so like 2 minutes. Mostly, though, I like to relax and can sit in there for a good 15 minutes.

what the hell is relaxing about having a poo!

Though saying that sometimes it can be therapeutic especially if youve held it in all day!
30-45 mins. just like to sit there relax and think about life
Reply 74
Original post by Hopple
He's spending ages in there to avoid talking to his crazy daughter - she actually times his poos! :wink:

This made me laugh so much..:tongue:
Reply 75
Actually ****ting, about a minute. Deep thought, contemplation, evaluating the days events, fantasising, up to maybe 45 minutes.
Reply 76
Original post by CharlieBoardman
How longs a piece of string?

It depends on what I've eaten! I'd say 6 minutes is normal.

Exactly twice the length from the middle to the end.

@ OP - in & out like a drive thru.
(edited 11 years ago)
I always make sure I have an issue of 'The Sun' newspaper nearby as Dear Deirdre is always a great read whilst having a dump!
A random guy once told me he liked to talk to his bum while he does it
Reply 79
Depends on whether or not the sport bit of the paper is any good. And how close it is to forcing its way through. No better feeling than getting to the toilet just ini time, sitting down and letting out a huge, satisfied sigh.

Latest