Arcadia: Using staff discount cards online

Watch
Speckle
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Can you use Arcadia group staff discount cards online? Mine is a BHS staff discount but I'm guessing this question applies to all Arcadia group stores. I can't find where to use in online checkouts but Arcadia does say 25% off all group merchandise which should apply to online too...
Professor Oak
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
To use Arcadia staff discount card on Topshop or Topman - click here, go to the checkout and put it under account card then type in the number. Just use any expiry date in the future and it should work.
Ashwyce
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hi!
did you ever fiind out if this was possible ??
demolitionangels
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I know this is old but I can't see that it was ever replied to so for anyone else that may end up here, you can't at the moment. I think this is so for all of the Arcadia shops but you definitely can't use staff discount online at BHS or DP. Your best bet is to get it sent to the store, have them refund it straight away and then put the transaction through again but on the tills where staff discount can be used. Bit of a hassle I know.
Jessica Saunders
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes you can
MFR97
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I didn't think you could? I work at Topshop and we've just done a questionnaire for the company and asked if they could make it possible?
Jessica Saunders
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MFR97)
I didn't think you could? I work at Topshop and we've just done a questionnaire for the company and asked if they could make it possible?
Can use for BHS
MissJRM
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you're using a BHS staff discount card you can only use it online for BHS, not other arcadia websites, but you can use it if you go in store. Was a big hassle the six years I worked there!
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If ordering online, where do I enter the staff discount number please?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (71)
37.57%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (19)
10.05%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (12)
6.35%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (47)
24.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
13.23%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (15)
7.94%

Watched Threads