Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi Plp

I do AVCE Business and got all the grades for the E questions and A questions but achieved 2 C grades and missed one C grade and got a D. :confused:

E1 - Achieved
    E2- Achieved
    E3- Achieved

C1- Achieved
    C2- NOT Achieved
    C3- Achieved

A1- Achieved
    A2- Achieved

I need help here coz i want to re do the coursework and get it re marked to get a A Grade.

Dose any one know who can re mark the coursework and how much will it cost???

Thx

ReputationRep:
    In biology coursework for OCR, you could get all the marks up to 7b or something, but have missed the criteria for say 3b or something. You'd only get 2 or 3 marks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    In biology coursework for OCR, you could get all the marks up to 7b or something, but have missed the criteria for say 3b or something. You'd only get 2 or 3 marks.
    That happened to me in Chemistry, because the teacher was so thick he couldn't understand the calculations I'd done for my analysis, because I'd simply assumed something rather than writing it out in Maths-for-dummies style. So I only got 3/8, when the calculation was beautiful, slick, and correct :mad:

ReputationRep:
    These days some teachears are so crap :mad: I dont understand how they manage to get a job :confused:

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.