OCR Grading system is not fair!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
firbest
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi Plp

I do AVCE Business and got all the grades for the E questions and A questions but achieved 2 C grades and missed one C grade and got a D. :confused:

E1 - Achieved
E2- Achieved
E3- Achieved

C1- Achieved
C2- NOT Achieved
C3- Achieved

A1- Achieved
A2- Achieved

I need help here coz i want to re do the coursework and get it re marked to get a A Grade.

Dose any one know who can re mark the coursework and how much will it cost???

Thx
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
In biology coursework for OCR, you could get all the marks up to 7b or something, but have missed the criteria for say 3b or something. You'd only get 2 or 3 marks.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
In biology coursework for OCR, you could get all the marks up to 7b or something, but have missed the criteria for say 3b or something. You'd only get 2 or 3 marks.
That happened to me in Chemistry, because the teacher was so thick he couldn't understand the calculations I'd done for my analysis, because I'd simply assumed something rather than writing it out in Maths-for-dummies style. So I only got 3/8, when the calculation was beautiful, slick, and correct :mad:
firbest
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
These days some teachears are so crap :mad: I dont understand how they manage to get a job :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (180)
38.22%
Take autumn exams (145)
30.79%
Look for a job (16)
3.4%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.46%
Take a year out (81)
17.2%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
5.94%

Watched Threads