Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What have people been doin today...I got up at 5 this morning to leave my dad at the airport and I went to bed at 1:00 in the morning cause I went to a party last night...I am so tired.

ReputationRep:
    I got up at 3am, went to work, got back at 12pm, slept a little, ate food, and generally lazed around. Fun \o/

ReputationRep:
    I watched a dodgy New Order concert at 3:00am then went to bed, then woke up at 11:00 to go to and fix my mums friends computers.

I am going to bed soon after my microwave curry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I watched a dodgy New Order concert at 3:00am then went to bed, then woke up at 11:00 to go to and fix my mums friends computers.

I am going to bed soon after my microwave curry.
    Im so tired. And I have a 1 and 1/2 geography essay to finish plus some english coursework for tomorrow. Damn.

ReputationRep:
    Well as I didnt get off the phone till 4am, I was very tired all day so just had a long rest, I've had a really lazy weekend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Well as I didnt get off the phone till 4am, I was very tired all day so just had a long rest, I've had a really lazy weekend.
    Damn. Damn Damn Damn.

ReputationRep:
    woke up at 7. went to church for 9. went to work at 12. got home at 8. ate at 9. did homework at 10. going to bed round about now (12:40am)...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chima)
    woke up at 7. went to church for 9. went to work at 12. got home at 8. ate at 9. did homework at 10. going to bed round about now (12:40am)...
    church... Christ, I havent been to church since... the other week... that doesnt count tho.

I dont think I've ever been to church on a sunday, and its been ages since I sat through a service.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    church... Christ, I havent been to church since... the other week... that doesnt count tho.

I dont think I've ever been to church on a sunday, and its been ages since I sat through a service.
    i try to make it a regular thing. im one of the minority that still do.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.