This discussion is closed.
username1170
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What have people been doin today...I got up at 5 this morning to leave my dad at the airport and I went to bed at 1:00 in the morning cause I went to a party last night...I am so tired.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I got up at 3am, went to work, got back at 12pm, slept a little, ate food, and generally lazed around. Fun \o/
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I watched a dodgy New Order concert at 3:00am then went to bed, then woke up at 11:00 to go to and fix my mums friends computers.

I am going to bed soon after my microwave curry.
username1170
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I watched a dodgy New Order concert at 3:00am then went to bed, then woke up at 11:00 to go to and fix my mums friends computers.

I am going to bed soon after my microwave curry.
Im so tired. And I have a 1 and 1/2 geography essay to finish plus some english coursework for tomorrow. Damn.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well as I didnt get off the phone till 4am, I was very tired all day so just had a long rest, I've had a really lazy weekend.
username1170
(Original post by Daveo)
Well as I didnt get off the phone till 4am, I was very tired all day so just had a long rest, I've had a really lazy weekend.
Damn. Damn Damn Damn.
Chima
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
woke up at 7. went to church for 9. went to work at 12. got home at 8. ate at 9. did homework at 10. going to bed round about now (12:40am)...
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chima)
woke up at 7. went to church for 9. went to work at 12. got home at 8. ate at 9. did homework at 10. going to bed round about now (12:40am)...
church... Christ, I havent been to church since... the other week... that doesnt count tho.

I dont think I've ever been to church on a sunday, and its been ages since I sat through a service.
Chima
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dickie)
church... Christ, I havent been to church since... the other week... that doesnt count tho.

I dont think I've ever been to church on a sunday, and its been ages since I sat through a service.
i try to make it a regular thing. im one of the minority that still do.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (238)
39.14%
Take autumn exams (183)
30.1%
Look for a job (20)
3.29%
Consider an apprenticeship (23)
3.78%
Take a year out (108)
17.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (36)
5.92%

Watched Threads