Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does the chancellor of excheque i.e gordan brown live here because i was told tony blair knocked down a wall so 10 and 11 are same house because he needed more room!!! please enlighten me

ReputationRep:
    Traditionally the Chancellor lived in 11 and the PM lived in 10, but Blair needed a bigger house for his family so him and Gordon switched I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Traditionally the Chancellor lived in 11 and the PM lived in 10, but Blair needed a bigger house for his family so him and Gordon switched I think.
    True, Gordon lives elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    so your saying gordan lives numb 10? doesnt make sense if tony knocked the wall down he has both!

ReputationRep:
    That is true, However Gordon spends most of his time at his private residence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    so your saying gordan lives numb 10? doesnt make sense if tony knocked the wall down he has both!
    But he hasn't knocked down the wall has he... I don't know, ask one of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    HOW CAN THIS BE TRUE TONY HAS 10 AND 11 NO?

ReputationRep:
    HOW CAN THIS BE TRUE TONY HAS 10 AND 11 NO?
    No, not strictly true, There is a door to number 11 inside number 10 as I remember it and as Num 11 is bigger that is where Tony lives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    No, not strictly true, There is a door to number 11 inside number 10 as I remember it and as Num 11 is bigger that is where Tony lives.
    Either that or he simply swaped the numbers on the two houses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    as you remember it? u been there

ReputationRep:
    as you remember it? u been there
    Yes..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Yes..
    really? im sooooooo jeolous what for

ReputationRep:
    When I went to meet Gordon for the first time, He met us in number 10 where we had tea and biscuits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    When I went to meet Gordon for the first time, He met us in number 10 where we had tea and biscuits.
    howd u manage that i want to go .......... hehe

ReputationRep:
    howd u manage that i want to go .......... hehe
    He is my gran's cousin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    where is his private residence?

ReputationRep:
    Why? Whats so good about Gordon Brown. He is a fat man who does a lot of financial calculations, doesn't sound that interesting to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by capslock)
    Why? Whats so good about Gordon Brown. He is a fat man who does a lot of financial calculations, doesn't sound that interesting to me.

your just bitter...

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by capslock)
    Hey *****!
    You just mind who your insulting.
    GRRR!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.