Turn on thread page Beta

When do you grow up? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    i was forced to watch that by my silly little sisters - to be made to watch early 90s pre-pubescent boys with foppish haircuts trying to flirt makes me shudder even now.
    You see, that was my ultimate fanatasy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Sweet valley? What was that on then?

ReputationRep:
    I don't remember that program - I was starved of TV as a small child, I used to enjoy cutting up cereal boxes....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    I don't remember that program - I was starved of TV as a small child, I used to enjoy cutting up cereal boxes....

Oh yeaaaah! I lOVED doing all that. But by 11/12 I started to think about boys.

ReputationRep:
    U have peter andre to thank for that me thinks ah to lead the life of a teenage prankster - in my school we were too frightened to pull any pranks because we cared too much for our futures- not as disaffected as we like to make out

ReputationRep:
    I was still cutting up boxes at 14 (joke), finally it all makes sense, guys replace cutting up cereal boxes ! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    I was still cutting up boxes at 14 (joke), finally it all makes sense, guys replace cutting up cereal boxes ! :eek:
    I think I was still cutting up boxes alongside the boys... I hate to do something between 5 and 5.30 (blue peter time) whilst waiting for dinner!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    u are grown up when u have a family or are at least in a job where u can support urself - give me 3 years more
    i think ur a grown up when u start taking responsibility for ur actions....
    kinda...

ReputationRep:
    When you suddenly realise that you have to go out and buy your own toilet paper and toothpaste, none will "magically appear" in the bathroom for you anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Honestly that slim. muscular body is there, its just covered by a 2" layer of flab
    With Peter Andre it's probably the other way round!

ReputationRep:
    10 ways of knowing you're a grown up:
    1. "I just can't drink the way I used to," replaces, "I'm never going to drink that much again."
    2. Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.
    3. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
    4. 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
    5. You hear your favorite song on an elevator.
    6. You watch the Weather Channel.
    7. You're the one calling the police because those dern kids next door won't turn down the stereo.
    8. You go to the chemists for ibuprofen and antacid, not condoms and pregnancy tests.
    9. 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.
    10. You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.

Oh no, I've got 3 :eek:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.