Turn on thread page Beta

Gcse Maths watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA, u lot r all so thick, im only 13 and ive taken my GCSE in maths already and i come out with a grade B!!!!!!!! hahahaha i have 2 admit tho it was quite hard

ReputationRep:
    Congratu-f*ck*ng-lations. Now you can concentrate on your English.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Congratu-f*ck*ng-lations. Now you can concentrate on your English.
    Haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karis_w)
    HAHAHAHAHAHA, u lot r all so thick, im only 13 and ive taken my GCSE in maths already and i come out with a grade B!!!!!!!! hahahaha i have 2 admit tho it was quite hard
    I'm sure plenty of thirteen year olds could've come out with a B grade in maths. I could've with the same amount of revision a sixteen year old does.

ReputationRep:
    gcse maths is hard for some people because you do not use half of what they teach you in everyday life so how the hell are you supposed to remember any of it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    Haha
    Thank you <takes a bow>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimmybabe)
    gcse maths is hard for some people because you do not use half of what they teach you in everyday life so how the hell are you supposed to remember any of it!!
    GCSE maths is hard if you go to a crappy school, have no interest in the subject and are not told how to pass the exams.

ReputationRep:
    Some people can do maths just like that *clicks fingers* but other people's brains just don't work that way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    GCSE maths is hard if you go to a crappy school, have no interest in the subject and are not told how to pass the exams.
    ditto
    And well done with your B, I got an A! Haha (hey the best response to immaturity is more immaturity!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    ditto
    And well done with your B, I got an A! Haha (hey the best response to immaturity is more immaturity!)
    Fair point, in which case:

A* baby! And only dropped 4.25%...

ReputationRep:
    Fair point, in which case:

Well done! I couldn't believe that i got an A, i found it so hard. I think they probably got my paper confused with someone else's!

ReputationRep:
    GCSE Maths is simple for some people and not for others, you just got to be mathematically minded.

Congrats on your B btw, why didn't you just wait till your were 16 and then you could probably have gotten a better grade?

Originally Posted by ZJuwelH
    same here A*, 98% :-)

Anyone do additional maths, or is that only done by Northern Ireland board?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karis_w)
    shame I got the same grade at 12 - and I wouldn't dare call everyone else 'thick' because most people don't do til they're 16. Talk about full of yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I didn't get a B. In fact I have got two D's in Maths. This is somthing I am actually very very ashamed off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Well done! I couldn't believe that i got an A, i found it so hard. I think they probably got my paper confused with someone else's!
    Probably doesn't help but the thresholds are really low, it stops too many people failing and making the country look innumerate. But it's more likely down to your ability

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I'm not trying to belittle your achievement, it's great, but wouldn't it have made more sense to wait a year or so and get an A or A*?

ReputationRep:
    how do you know how much you dropped?

(Original post by Hawk)
    GCSE Maths is simple for some people and not for others, you just got to be mathematically minded.

Congrats on your B btw, why didn't you just wait till your were 16 and then you could probably have gotten a better grade?

same here A*, 98% :-)

Anyone do additional maths, or is that only done by Northern Ireland board?
    Nice. My friend got 100% a year early .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    how do you know how much you dropped?
    My maths teacher had our marks.

I was a bit fuming, I got 239/300 in my French GCSE, and A* was 240, damn them...

ReputationRep:
    My maths teacher had our marks.

I was a bit fuming, I got 239/300 in my French GCSE, and A* was 240, damn them...
    LoL as if an A wasn't good enough!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.