Lack of sex life with bf :( Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So my boyfriend and I used to have sex probs once a week, or maybe once a fortnight depending on where we were n stuff (we both live with our parents). We havent now slept together in 4 1/2 weeks, and prior to that it was 3 1/2...is this really bad?? My sex drive is the same, and still really want him lol but he has been really stressed and tired with work, and I'm hoping thats why?

Do you think I should ask him about it, or respect that he's tired atm and wait til he's more up for it? I'm happy curling up in his arms and falling asleep all snuggled, but still am craving him lol. :/
ct2k7
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Stress can lower sex drive, that's probably why.

Have you talked to him about it? Sex can act as a quick stress relief.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ct2k7)

No I've not spoken to him about the sex...usually it's him that would initiate, so I kinda figured if he was in the mood he would just do as usual lol. I wasn't sure if me trying to initiate would make me seem insensitive to him being tired and stressed, and wasn't sure how I'd otherwise go about asking him about it/bringing it up in convo lol.
ct2k7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No I've not spoken to him about the sex...usually it's him that would initiate, so I kinda figured if he was in the mood he would just do as usual lol. I wasn't sure if me trying to initiate would make me seem insensitive to him being tired and stressed, and wasn't sure how I'd otherwise go about asking him about it/bringing it up in convo lol.
It could be quite awkward - but, as a stressed guy, there's nothing I'd love than for my gf to destress me by doing something romantic.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ct2k7)
It could be quite awkward - but, as a stressed guy, there's nothing I'd love than for my gf to destress me by doing something romantic.
That's good to know, thanks...I'll have a think and see if I can come up with a way to approach it... maybe easier said than done, Im still pretty new/inexperienced with it all tbh!
Classical Liberal
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Come on you lazy girl. Get busy and **** him.
alibee56
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Guys love it when you make a move. Don't worry about talking about stress and tiredness etc. Be nice. Seduce him gently. If he rejects you then there is a bigger problem. Remember that the romance does not need to culminate in penetration every time. There is more than one way to skin a cat. If you get my drift. Good luck.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Anonymous #1
(Original post by alibee56)
Guys love it when you make a move. Don't worry about talking about stress and tiredness etc. Be nice. Seduce him gently. If he rejects you then there is a bigger problem. Remember that the romance does not need to culminate in penetration every time. There is more than one way to skin a cat. If you get my drift. Good luck.

I sometimes try it subtly...mainly just having more contact and being even more touchy feely than usual lol, but maybe I should be a bit less subtle!! Just not sure if I should talk to him about or just...try things lol.
Classical Liberal
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I sometimes try it subtly...mainly just having more contact and being even more touchy feely than usual lol, but maybe I should be a bit less subtle!! Just not sure if I should talk to him about or just...try things lol.
Just mount him and tell him whats what. It is seriously not hard to arouse a guy.
naruto69r
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Put your hand on his crotch and give it a gentle squeeze and a rub while snogging him.

If that does not turn him on - then there is a bigger problem.

Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ct2k7)

PRSOM.
ct2k7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tootles)
PRSOM.
gotcha!
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ct2k7)
gotcha!
I wrote that because I can't rep you right now, already done it recently, but thanks for the rep
ct2k7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tootles)
I wrote that because I can't rep you right now, already done it recently, but thanks for the rep
I did have to look it up at UD, been a long time since I've seen the term though
Anonymous #1
(Original post by naruto69r)
Put your hand on his crotch and give it a gentle squeeze and a rub while snogging him.

If that does not turn him on - then there is a bigger problem.

Hmm I know how to turn him on...I kinda also mean I don't know if I should be trying to, or whether I should be letting him rest and everything because he's exhausted. I don't know if it'd be helpful me persuing sex if all he needs is a good rest, and things will hopefully pick up once he's not so stressed and all. (which from the sounds of the situ at his work, might be another month or 2!).

I don't knoww...cz I'm getting frustrated in that sense lol, but dnt wanna be putting pressure on him with it if it's the last thing on his mind, yknow?
Jessica20
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you want it then you should initiate it. Obviously dont come on to him desperately, just hug casually, light kisses, rub his crotch, unbutton his trousers pull them down give him a blowjob if he isnt hard already. Then get on top of him and enjoy! If he is tired he will probably appreciate you doing the work while he relaxes.
Does he like seeing you wearing anything sexy, like lingerie? Maybe hide your lingerie under your clothes ready for the moment you sense him getting in the mood.
llessur123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That is never a good sign. Try to sort it out or things will go downhill quickly. If you've never had sex it's fine but if you previously did and one person loses interest in it something is up.

Just try it on with him and if it doesn't work ask him what's going on. Nobody is that tired that they can't manage sex once in a while, especially not men. Unless he is working 12 hours a day, every day I wouldn't believe that bull****.

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (24)
6.86%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.43%
I don't think they'd understand (53)
15.14%
It might lead to more bullying (135)
38.57%
There's nothing they could do (105)
30%

Watched Threads