BishopBritain
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Has anyone considered applying for the BBC Journalism Trainee Scheme when applications open on September 24th, 2012. For those people whoever that has done the scheme before last year, what did you think? I'm considering applying for this scheme so would anyone give me a few tips on what questions to expect once the application process begins? Also, good luck to anyone who applies and I hope the majority of you get accepted rather than declined.
Konspiracy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey can you give me the link to this please?

Edit _ Found it, dont know if theyll allow me as i go college 4 days a week.

Im planning on doing journalism for 2013 at uni, this would be great. Already working on a gaming and news blog. Good luck

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
queen_georgie
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm considering it, although the stats to get accepted are pretty dire (they have 12 places). If anyone has any suggestions about things to do in the meantime to boost my application they would be more than welcome!

X
Don John
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by queen_georgie)
I'm considering it, although the stats to get accepted are pretty dire (they have 12 places). If anyone has any suggestions about things to do in the meantime to boost my application they would be more than welcome!

X
Doesn't give much hope. They'll get tens of thousands of applicants...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (144)
60.25%
No I haven't decided yet (54)
22.59%
Yes but I might change my mind (41)
17.15%

Watched Threads