Asiangeek
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi, I'm studying MSc Risk Analysis in September, I was just wondering if anyone else was also studying this course?

If anyone reading this has done the course already, I was just wondering if there were any advice or general tips...would be much appreciated!
sandstorm_
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hello!

I am a Risk Analysis student in my second year. Feel free to ask me if you would like to know something specific.
Asiangeek
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by sandstorm_)
Hello!

I am a Risk Analysis student in my second year. Feel free to ask me if you would like to know something specific.
You are the best! Quite literally! Sorry. I have lots of small questions sorry. Have you just graduated or do you have another year? I created this thread hoping to know some people before the course starts, but my thoughts are that the lectures will be quite small. Was there alot of people doing your course? I was also wondering about the workload...is it quite intense? I found there's 3 modules in term 1 and you have to do 3 essays for each module. It makes me think that there will be non stop reading and researching for the essays. How was your experience with this? I have just graduated in economics and on my course it was literally just tests, so am kind of gutted that there are no end of year exams. I was also wondering, what books do you recommend to read for the Risk Assessment, Risk Governance and Practising social research modules? Is there a set textbook or is there just lots of books to read?
How did/are you finding the overall course? Last question...any tips or advice you could pass on?
Thank you sooooo much for commenting on this thread! All your advice and will be super appreciated! Alot of questions, I'm sorry!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (9)
64.29%
No I haven't decided yet (3)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
14.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise