How to forget a girl that I like? Watch

Chelseafan123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I've grown really close to a girl over the summer holidays, we spoke everyday. Then, after I came back for holidays, it all changed. We haven't spoke for 3 days, I asked her if she was in a mood with me and she was like "ever thought i dont want to talk to you anymore". So I'm going to move on, but how can I forget about Her because it's all im thinking about at the moment
RyanTheRed
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Chelseafan123)
I've grown really close to a girl over the summer holidays, we spoke everyday. Then, after I came back for holidays, it all changed. We haven't spoke for 3 days, I asked her if she was in a mood with me and she was like "ever thought i dont want to talk to you anymore". So I'm going to move on, but how can I forget about Her because it's all im thinking about at the moment
Surround yourself with your mates, don't touch Facebook for a while (Facebook just seems to be poison when you're trying to forget someone) and delete her number from your phone - symbolically, it might help, and there'll be some temptation removed.

Just keep busy and carry on.
harekrishna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Start learning to play the guitar. It's a million time better than spending time with another person unless that other person is accompanying you while playing the guitar.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (86)
67.72%
No I haven't decided yet (25)
19.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
12.6%

Watched Threads