My mother poison my father's life and i feel very bad about it. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello.

I never told anyone about that but it's one of my main life problems. I love and respect my father very much because he is kind , caring , clever and wonderful person in general. My mother- well i don't know what to say about her. Just don't know. Maybe because we almost don't speak to each other. Maybe because i just want to forget that i have a mother at all(i know how awful that sounds, but i can't help it because it's true). She ignores me as well as i trying to ignore her. But when it comes to her releationships with my father then it's not so calm. Let's start with that she doesn't respect him at all. She always makes him do what she want from him. He do about 90% of house work becuase if he or i won't than nobody will. He work everyday to bring money home. He always help me with all my problems. He help her with all her problems. And when he ask her something she almost will never do it. She just doesn't care about him and me.And i can't stand that while she doesn't care about his feelings and interests he still do everything to keep her in comfort and as happy as possible.And she just doesn't value it at all. I think that she just can't value it becuase she is too selfish by nature.
The thing is that my father will never divorce her. They are in marriage for about 20 years. But it isn't why he won't do it. I think that he just can't do it becuase he know that she won't survive alone as well as he was raisen in traditions where marriage is for a lifetime and you should take care of your partner whatever happens. And i just can't look at how he sacrifice his life for the person who will never understand and value it , for the person who would rather see him dead(judging by the things she did and said to him). I am thinking about this all the time .And this hurts my heart.I just want my father to live a happy life.
A Cat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Pm me please
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Samrout)
Pm me please
Sorry , but i would like to keep it private.
A Cat
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello.

I never told anyone about that but it's one of my main life problems. I love and respect my father very much because he is kind , caring , clever and wonderful person in general. My mother- well i don't know what to say about her. Just don't know. Maybe because we almost don't speak to each other. Maybe because i just want to forget that i have a mother at all(i know how awful that sounds, but i can't help it because it's true). She ignores me as well as i trying to ignore her. But when it comes to her releationships with my father then it's not so calm. Let's start with that she doesn't respect him at all. She always makes him do what she want from him. He do about 90% of house work becuase if he or i won't than nobody will. He work everyday to bring money home. He always help me with all my problems. He help her with all her problems. And when he ask her something she almost will never do it. She just doesn't care about him and me.And i can't stand that while she doesn't care about his feelings and interests he still do everything to keep her in comfort and as happy as possible.And she just doesn't value it at all. I think that she just can't value it becuase she is too selfish by nature.
The thing is that my father will never divorce her. They are in marriage for about 20 years. But it isn't why he won't do it. I think that he just can't do it becuase he know that she won't survive alone as well as he was raisen in traditions where marriage is for a lifetime and you should take care of your partner whatever happens. And i just can't look at how he sacrifice his life for the person who will never understand and value it , for the person who would rather see him dead(judging by the things she did and said to him). I am thinking about this all the time .And this hurts my heart.I just want my father to live a happy life.
click on my name and click "send a private message to Samrout". I promise I will be completely confidential with your username.
A Cat
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sorry , but i would like to keep it private.
no problem. Please take a look at what I have to say in this thread.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2063183
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Samrout)
no problem. Please take a look at what I have to say in this thread.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2063183
I read it. Do you think that this applies to my mother too? What do you suggest in that case?
A Cat
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
strange.. you quoted me but it's not showing up
A Cat
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I read it. Do you think that this applies to my mother too? What do you suggest in that case?
perhaps but you are the only one who can determine, as you've had the most experience with her. If it turns out to be the case then inform your father, and discuss with him at length and privately what the best steps are.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (139)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (211)
26.98%
Not great so far... (281)
35.93%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.31%

Watched Threads