He doesn't want me! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I've been with my bf for coming up to 7 years and we having been living together for almost 2 years. Before we lived together we used to have sex a few times a week, it became less after we started living together and at first that didn't bother me, but it's only recently that it has started drying up completely. I understand with the way our jobs are at the moment its hard to find the time, he leaves before I get up and he's asleep by the time I get home, but on the rare occasion he initiates sex, I am more than happy to oblige even if i'm not really in the mood but the three times in the past week I have tried to initiate it in the past week he has said no. He always says he loves me which sure is nice but its not the same as wanting me and I really want to feel wanted at the moment.
Neostigmine
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Are you sure it's not a temporary thing? If you're living together and both working a lot these things can happen. Have you tried to do anything different to er... spice things up? Don't worry too much, especially if it's not been for long.

Ask him about it when you have both got a little time, maybe something is worrying him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (18)
7.03%
They might tell the bully (26)
10.16%
I don't think they'd understand (42)
16.41%
It might lead to more bullying (92)
35.94%
There's nothing they could do (78)
30.47%

Watched Threads