Eastpak Backpacks Watch

starburst92
Badges: 2
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm trying to look for a backpack for uni it just seems more practical. I really like the eastpak backpacks but they're really expensive! I know that the quality of them is meant to be really good. Does anyone know any website selling them for cheaper?

Also does anybody know any ones that looks similar to the eastpak ones but are cheaper?

Thanks guys
Boom.Squish
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I love my Eastpak backpack :love: My aunt had hers for a good 15 years and it lasted amazingly. 30 year warranty too.

I got mine for £20 off mamstore.co.uk but they don't seem to have any in stock at the moment. Keep checking back though! Also, I always see them reduced in TK Maxx and sometimes you can find them on ebay for a decent price.
katehlouise
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah, I'd try TK maxx ^^

I've had mine for about 3 years now, and it's still doing good - I used it every day for college and it's been to many places with me xD They're definitely worth the money.
starburst92
yeah the only thing is, I only have two more years left of uni. I'm not really sure where I would use this afterwards
16dan2life
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'll be honest, I bought mine due to a massive hype in my school/area........ lasted me for 4 years now

But a bit expensive tbh

The "Herschel Heritage" backpack hype has begun, seeing a lot of ppl wearing them
TheHyacinthGirl
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have two. They are indeed expensive, but sometimes you can get them cheaper on Ebay or, as another person said, TK Maxx (though they tend to be the ones with unpopular patterns). Both of mine have survived severe overstuffing and heavy weights over the course of my university years. They've never let me down. I also have an Eastpak holdall which has taken a lot of abuse.

If you want something which will last well I'd say go for it.
ninja_pidgeon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Veryyyyyy good bags, I've had mime for about 3 years now and its still going strong. I've used it for carrying heavy climbing gear and had no problems at all. Other make I would suggest for hardwearing bags is Etnies

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
DonJuan
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I would say don't cheap out too much, you will save money in the long run with a good quality backpack that lasts. Eastpak are good, as are Jansport, so check out their website too. Then with some searching on google shopping you should be able to find the model you want at a good reduction from RRP.
Agenda Suicide
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah I've had mine for a while and it's lasted great.

Eastpak are fantastic.

I'm sure after uni there's chances you may need it, e.g. going to the gym, going for days out but bringing stuff, going to festivals, etc etc
maVie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.javari.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...26pageCode%3Ds

free one day delivery and free returns

Asos have a few in their sale too
starburst92
(Original post by 16dan2life)
I'll be honest, I bought mine due to a massive hype in my school/area........ lasted me for 4 years now

But a bit expensive tbh

The "Herschel Heritage" backpack hype has begun, seeing a lot of ppl wearing them
Just looked up the Hershel heritage bags. They're beautiful But so expensive

Thanks for all the answers guys asos have some amazing sales on the bags!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.82%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.79%
I don't think they'd understand (51)
15.13%
It might lead to more bullying (128)
37.98%
There's nothing they could do (102)
30.27%

Watched Threads