Geordie frickin shore?! Watch

lilabs
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
OK, so the TV was on in the background, next thing I know Geordie Shore is on.
They're all so vulgar, i'm just shocked. I'm not usually one to be so prudish, but surely their parents must be distraught!
They're all swearing and ****ging around and ****ing on TV. It's nuts. But I guess that's why it's loved?!:mute:
phil1093
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
note.. no one from up north is actually like that :P
gagaslilmonsteruk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I watch it purely because I am Geordie myself (you wouldn't think it though as I lack the accent - totally southern ) and even though I understand why it embarasses so many geordies, it makes great viewing.

However, I really can't stand TOWIE or MIC.
Jordan_1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I like watching it. They're all freaks and it's interesting to view.
STFU
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why Aye!
lilabs
Rep:
?
(Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
I watch it purely because I am Geordie myself (you wouldn't think it though as I lack the accent - totally southern ) and even though I understand why it embarasses so many geordies, it makes great viewing.

However, I really can't stand TOWIE or MIC.

(Original post by cfizzle)
I fear for our generation :facepalm:
I just don't get it. They have no class. what. so. ever.
lilabs
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jordan_1)
I like watching it. They're all freaks and it's interesting to view.
They are all sooo odd.
Jordan_1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by lilabs)
They are all sooo odd.
I'd say Gregg is fairly normal, compared to the rest anyway. Gaz is a legend though.
edd360
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh no swearing on TV? Won't someone please think of the children
gagaslilmonsteruk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'd say Gregg is fairly normal, compared to the rest anyway. Gaz is a legend though.
Gregg? You've clearly not seen anything after Season 1 then

Have you not come across Ricci or Rebecca yet? Or even Joel? (Sophie's bf from London)
lilabs
Rep:
?
You can't be fairly normal and still put your life up so explicitly for viewing like that.
desijut
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I dont watch it because it looks exactly like jersey shore and i got fed up with that.

(Original post by lilabs)
OK, so the TV was on in the background, next thing I know Geordie Shore is on.
They're all so vulgar, i'm just shocked. I'm not usually one to be so prudish, but surely their parents must be distraught!
They're all swearing and ****ging around and ****ing on TV. It's nuts. But I guess that's why it's loved?!:mute:
Most people swear and as for the ****ing, etc that's why they got chosen, im sure they are some of the more extreme examples
lilabs
Rep:
?
(Original post by edd360)
Oh no swearing on TV? Won't someone please think of the children
HILARIOUS:eek:

I did not mean that, I meant, it's nuts.
Jordan_1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
Gregg? You've clearly not seen anything after Season 1 then

Have you not come across Ricci or Rebecca yet? Or even Joel? (Sophie's bf from London)
I haven't actually haha. Seen the first series and first episode of series 2
lilabs
Rep:
?
(Original post by desijut)
I dont watch it because it looks exactly like jersey shore and i got fed up with that.

Most people swear and as for the ****ing, etc that's why they got chosen, im sure they are some of the more extreme examples
Yeah, everyone pretty much swears, but they do it in a way that you cannot imagine them saying a sentence without it.
Big Ern McCracken
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
A couple of months ago I was at club where a few of them were over doing a Geordie Shore night. I met one of the blokes (Gaz I think?) and got drunkenly talking to him about some banal ****. I had no idea who he was or that he was from the show, one of my mates told me afterwards. :unsure:
amii12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Swearing I'm not new too especially on TV. Also its common knowledge that SOME people like to sleep around a bit when they are young etc. What I find baffling is how often they ***k how little they care for the people that they ***k. They treat sex as if it were a damned hug or handshake. And to continually do it on National television with their parents watching, young kids might even stumble upon it!!!
TM94
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah it really is wearing thin now its pissing me off.
James, Jay and sometimes Gaz are alright
But ****ing hell the lasses come out with some downright disgusting things. :lolwut:
Its like why would you ever say stuff like that? Your parents are probably watching this...
Holly, Charlotte and Rebecca have the class of a bin-bag.
Vicky is just a Bigg Market Brawler - stay away from her she will **** you up. :yy:

Also not all of them are geordies though :facepalm2:
Ricci is from ? His accent is just...
Holly is from Smoggyville
Charlotte is from Sunderland - how does she 'qualify' to be on this show? She pronounces 'Pure' 'Pewya' and book 'bewk' :facepalm2:
lilabs
Rep:
?
(Original post by amii12)
Swearing I'm not new too especially on TV. Also its common knowledge that SOME people like to sleep around a bit when they are young etc. What I find baffling is how often they ***k how little they care for the people that they ***k. They treat sex as if it were a damned hug or handshake. And to continually do it on National television with their parents watching, young kids might even stumble upon it!!!
It's just all the senseless, worthless living. I'm all up for fun, it just seems weird.
lilabs
Rep:
?
(Original post by TM94)
Yeah it really is wearing thin now its pissing me off.
James, Jay and sometimes Gaz are alright
But ****ing hell the lasses come out with some downright disgusting things. :lolwut:
Its like why would you ever say stuff like that? Your parents are probably watching this...
Holly, Charlotte and Rebecca have the class of a bin-bag.
Vicky is just a Bigg Market Brawler - stay away from her she will **** you up. :yy:

Also not all of them are geordies though :facepalm2:
Ricci is from ? His accent is just...
Holly is from Smoggyville
Charlotte is from Sunderland - why is she on this?
The girls are just vile!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (58)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.84%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.49%

Watched Threads