Is it weird that i enjoy pissing people off? Watch

Gwalchgwyn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I thoroughly enjoy pushing peoples buttons. I don't know why but i like to do or say something that winds someone up. I don't know but i just get a kick out of making someone mad for no reason. I find it hilarious. I get a devilishly fiendish smirk every time i do that i cannot help and i just feel like im cackling inside.

Its not pissing people off in a way thats harmful or spiteful, like telling them a spoiler to their favorite book or tv series, its more mild inconvenience stuff like silly stringing my housemate when he comes out of the shower, or pulling someones legs when they get comfy on the sofa. My favorite thing to do is to jam someones desk draw so they can see the things inside but can't get to them. I tend to have what RPGs refer to as a "neutral evil" stance when playing games with others.

Any amateur psychologists feel like analyzing this? I an extremely independent person and have never really cared much what others think of me, but i just realized that i must come across as a bit evil or cruel. I thought that this is just normal human nature, but after a little web search, it seems that this is actually pretty odd.
LSD
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nah it's not weird, I love taking the piss as well it's way amusing.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
ShafiqJ
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nothing wrong with that mate, I love to take the piss as well. It's a habit which I find passes the time and makes certain situations bearable.
Georgiina_Tee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
LOL Same *Holds for cyber Hi5*
ShafiqJ
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Georgiina_Tee)
LOL Same *Holds for cyber Hi5*
Will Bluetooth it
amylea_94
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nahh its totally cool, I love winding people up too and just seeing the look on their face when doing so just gives me a huge kick with a smirk on my face all day

Muhuhaaa I can be evil

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
Gwalchgwyn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
After a bit of research i think i may have a Sadistic personality disorder: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadisti...ality_disorder
I seem to overlap into tyrannical and enforcing sadist. Some of the features are very true for me, some are not. Interesting to read

http://voices.yahoo.com/different-su...725.html?cat=5
The Count Olaf
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I often enjoy watching the faces of the Baudelaire orphans fall as they realise I have once again discovered their location.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my Nexus 7
bhogs001
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ViceVersa
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not too weird, once in a while I like being excessively annoying and pissing people off just for the lulz.
scrambler95
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
what a legend !
farrow000
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I always play pranks, the other day I wrote my friends name of a Karaoke list in a busy pub, the bloke called his full name out. He had to sing along to glees version of Don't stop believing with the video in the background. All for my own amusement
Hugues*
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's fun to have a poke every now and again, it's not weird.
Richard986
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Your not a student on this forum I can tell because students generally don’t piss people offAnd students tend to be sensible .you sound sad in your comments and behaviour soWhy don’t you get a life you twerp.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (24)
6.86%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.43%
I don't think they'd understand (53)
15.14%
It might lead to more bullying (135)
38.57%
There's nothing they could do (105)
30%

Watched Threads