Charlaux
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi,
I am currently doing a research about " The Attributes of Ottomans Towards the People With Psychological Diseases " consisting of the different attributes towards stages and also an overlook to the world medieval psychology which I'll be applying for a national competition.Since I'll be applying for psychology,is it possible to send them as a document ? It will be a very detailed research considering the literature,comparisons between modern psychology and medieval psychology and all.
Thank you
Sambo2
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Charlaux)
Hi,
I am currently doing a research about " The Attributes of Ottomans Towards the People With Psychological Diseases " consisting of the different attributes towards stages and also an overlook to the world medieval psychology which I'll be applying for a national competition.Since I'll be applying for psychology,is it possible to send them as a document ? It will be a very detailed research considering the literature,comparisons between modern psychology and medieval psychology and all.
Thank you
You could try, but I highly doubt any academic would read it - probably better to detail your interest in the personal statement, which they definitely will read.
Charlaux
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Sambo2)
You could try, but I highly doubt any academic would read it - probably better to detail your interest in the personal statement, which they definitely will read.
Thank you.I thought that since the start of my application starts after the application process It might be useful as a proof like I am not lying here is the proof that i made it .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (35)
25.18%
No (104)
74.82%

Watched Threads