birds - how many times have they ****ted on you? Watch

Jammie_x
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Yesterday, i was lying on a chair - soaking up the sun when I felt a plop on my head. I touched my hair and realized a bird just pooped on me..

ANNOYING ISN'T IT?

Very random - but how many times has a bird pooped on you? And if so, where? This is the third time now.. the two times before was on my shoulder and my hand :s

P.S: This post probably makes me look like a right weirdo haha!!! i really am not, but was just thinking about it and thought 'hmmm.. could be interesting.'
Gwalchgwyn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jammie_x
Rep:
?
haha, this has made me feel happier it was only one bird now.. although i was like that woman who then kept looking at the sky, not looking where she was going and nearly falling over.. oh dear..
lemonpwns1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
zero
username919394
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Quite a few times actually, all of them were while I was at High School :/
Jammie_x
Rep:
?
(Original post by lemonpwns1)
zero
haha lucky for some!

I hate birds.
zakji
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There have been 4 times in which I've just been missed by about an inch at most. It is supposed to be good luck though so you must be slightly lucky for it to have happened to you more than once

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e
Xander6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I had one unload right on my head on my results day earlier this month. I would've taken it as a sign of good luck, only it was after I had seen my results :dontknow:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (135)
62.79%
No I haven't decided yet (46)
21.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (34)
15.81%

Watched Threads