Scroll to see replies

Original post by McHumpy92
So we're agreed that I have got the perfect physique for TSR females

IMG_20120703_152532.jpg

When leaner

IMG_20120323_191403-1.jpg

I'd do you, sure.
Original post by desdemonata
Hmmm I'm not quite sure. Looking like he would crush me with his muscly weight is definitely too much, as is not being able to hold his arms by his sides :lol: I guess it would be still having noticeably a slim-ish frame, with just the muscle being added onto that rather than the defining factor of his physique.

I don't know if I'm explaining myself well at all lol. What's yours though? :biggrin:

Hahaha, fair points.

If we're talking about muscle, I'm not actually fussy in terms of how big they are unless they look roided up as you described.

I'd say I wouldn't want a guy with absolutely no muscle definition either, but that's not even true as I have been with one!

Original post by Yung Mon£y

How is not exercising not lazy?

To be fair, this;
Original post by desdemonata
A friend of mine doesn't exercise at all and is overweight, but that's because she can't as she's had back problems since birth. It's a bit sweeping to assume that every single person who doesn't exercise isn't doing it because they're lazy. Maybe they think that they're healthy and fit enough without working out, or maybe they simply don't care about such things, or maybe, like my friend, they have actual medical conditions. Sure laziness is probably the main cause of people not being bothered, but it won't be the only one.

and I know plenty of people who don't exercise because their bodies are naturally :coma:
(this applies to girls though, don't know if and how that affects the point made)
Reply 362
Original post by Yung Mon£y
....How much do you bench...because if we are talking db's it looks like...25kg?

I deadlift 225kg...I use the 25's for 3x6 on seated dumbbell press, my shoulders are my weakest part though.
Reply 363
it's not a must have but i would never turn down a guy with a six pack :biggrin:
Reply 364
Original post by QwentyJ
What say you two to this fella's build?

Not big enough for my tastes
Doesnt look like he trains his legs at all either
Reply 365
Original post by sconter
u wot m8..

in this thread i get my jimmies rustled

srs.
Reply 366
Original post by stayce88
Not big enough for my tastes
Doesnt look like he trains his legs at all either

Hah! What would you settle for then? In pictorial form, if you'd be so kind!
Original post by QwentyJ

Pretty much my ideal physique. Just a few more months...

Reply 368
Reply 369
Original post by QwentyJ
Hah! What would you settle for then? In pictorial form, if you'd be so kind!

90 Jessie Pavelka picture[1].jpg
Original post by sconter

:lolwut: I am guessing that that is a joke magazine cover...
Reply 371
It doesn't matter. My housemate is also in good shape from rock climbing, better than you I would say because he has good genetics, I doubt yours are better than his.
Original post by QwentyJ

It's nice, he looks like he takes care of himself. Obviously the girls behind him agree.
Reply 373
JB, ugh. Not only is he scrawny and looks girlier than me, but he's got horrid posture, his head is so far front, that it's a wonder he doesn't tip over.
Reply 374
From personal experience I often find that guys who look after themselves and workout every day want girls that are blonde size 6 with fake boobs and small handbag dogs rather than other gym going females
Reply 375
Original post by Aisha~~
Pretty much my ideal physique. Just a few more months...

I thought you looked a lot like that already if that picture of you in a tshirt you wore before and after going to the gym, is anything to go by

yes I know how freakishly stalker-ish I sound
Original post by Luxray
I thought you looked a lot like that already if that picture of you in a tshirt you wore before and after going to the gym, is anything to go by

yes I know how freakishly stalker-ish I sound

Give or take, yeah. Just need a lil work on chest/abs. Then again I have way bigger shoulders than him.

Of course as soon as I reach that, I'll want even bigger/leaner...such is life.
Reply 377
Original post by stayce88
From personal experience I often find that guys who look after themselves and workout every day want girls that are blonde size 6 with fake boobs and small handbag dogs rather than other gym going females

Kind of agree...you do regularly see Ken and Barbie couples.
Original post by McHumpy92
I deadlift 225kg...I use the 25's for 3x6 on seated dumbbell press, my shoulders are my weakest part though.

I rock at guessing :cool:
Reply 379
who gives a **** what girls like, if you enjoy working out then thats that end off. girls have got it soo much easier, they can have a pretty face and overweight fat/obese body but pull whoever cos mans gotta breeeed

Quick Reply

Latest