The Student Room Group

Finding muscular men attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foghorn Leghorn
I think people get confused with men that are ripped and hence you can see their muscles, which everyone has, and actually muscly men.

This.

Case in point, the abercrombie pic.
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
I think you should create a thread about it and we can test this out :ahee:

Someone should.
Original post by Yung Mon£y
And what if they were a nice, happy, smiley, kind person who also was in shape? :tongue:

Not fussed :smile: it doesn't make any difference. It's not what's important to me. I don't look at a muscly person and go 'phwooarrrr - I find that super attractive' ... I look at someone's face. Their body doesn't bother me. At all.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Guys awesome, good role-model. His body = my goal. As in to be like....:K:

I can see why! He is beautiful.

Original post by Ice Constricter
Also I love how all the girls on here don't hesitate to describe anything they find unattractive on a guys body as "ugly" or "weird" but if a guy were to do the same with a girl he'd probably be drowning in neg rep.

Fair point.

Original post by rattyryan
He's a clown... genuinely. Some of his comments aye. Class A racist yank ****

What has he said/done?

My opinion in this thread: I think that every single body that has been posted, save the Hulk Hogan and the obviously roided up big man from the first page, is laverly.

I don't think that this is too big;

ryan-kwanten.jpg

Or this;

tyson_beckford_photo_7.jpg

Or even this

perry5.jpg

But I guess it's all down to personal preference.
Reply 124
Original post by Wilfred Little
That physique would still take a while to get though.

How long estimated?
Original post by aimeeus_prime
Not fussed :smile: it doesn't make any difference. It's not what's important to me. I don't look at a muscly person and go 'phwooarrrr - I find that super attractive' ... I look at someone's face. Their body doesn't bother me. At all.

I simply don't believe you. To ignore someone's body shows you are ignoring a very important part of the person. It's no different to ignoring the face; it isn't deep, it isn't clever, it's just daft.
Original post by Dajaffer
How about this 18 year old?

Spoiler

HE IS 18!! http://www.simplyshredded.com/jeff-seid.html

Ha! Needs more roids :facepalm2:
That being said, he has been very stupid to hit that much roids when his organs will not be fully grown.
Reply 127
Muscles can be quite attractive. On a guy with big broad shoulders a wee set of guns can be really sexy, but when you see a really skinny, lanky fella who shouldn't naturally be like that it looks wrong.
Original post by rattyryan
He's a clown... genuinely. Some of his comments aye. Class A racist yank ****

Is his head meant to be the same width as his waist?
Reply 129
Original post by QuirkyDoDo

What has he said/done?

My opinion in this thread: I think that every single body that has been posted, save the Hulk Hogan and the obviously roided up big man from the first page, is laverly.

But I guess it's all down to personal preference.

On the natural bodybuilding recognition page he made comments calling people terrorists because they were called usamha or something and he disagreed with something they said. Also his other comments I've seen lead me to think hes a immature little ****
Before I started working out and taking care of my body, I saw muscular men indifferently. But now they are a big turn on, probably because I like body improvement and fitness and it would be something in common.
I simply don't believe you. To ignore someone's body shows you are ignoring a very important part of the person. It's no different to ignoring the face; it isn't deep, it isn't clever, it's just daft.

Don't believe me all you want. I'm just telling you how I feel. I don't think I am ignoring a part of them. It's just not what I value in a partner or in a person. /shrug.

Original post by aimeeus_prime
Don't believe me all you want. I'm just telling you how I feel. I don't think I am ignoring a part of them. It's just not what I value in a partner or in a person. /shrug.

So if they are grossly under or overweight, you don't think that someone who takes bad care of their body shows misplaced priorities as well as most likely emotional issues? You probably think it's deep to ignore a person's image; it's actually quite the opposite.
I prefer skinny guys, muscle is ok as long as it's not a ridiculous ammount.
Original post by Jimbo1234
Ha! Needs more roids :facepalm2:
That being said, he has been very stupid to hit that much roids when his organs will not be fully grown.

Why?

Please post studies/credible evidence supporting your stance.
So if they are grossly under or overweight, you don't think that someone who takes bad care of their body shows misplaced priorities as well as most likely emotional issues? You probably think it's deep to ignore a person's image; it's actually quite the opposite.

Nope. I don't think it's anything. I just don't think it's important. I don't think your stance is in any way wrong. I'm not insulting your opinion or claiming you are shallow, as you are implying. I'm just staying that my priorities and what I value lies elsewhere.

In response to the OP:

What girls say on the internet and reality are two very different things.

I get 10,000x more attention now that I'm big. It's almost always from hot girls too.

I lift for liftings sake but the side effects are pretty damn awesome.
Reply 138
Original post by Old School
In response to the OP:

What girls say on the internet and reality are two very different things.

I get 10,000x more attention now that I'm big. It's almost always from hot girls too.

I lift for liftings sake but the side effects are pretty damn awesome.

You must have had absolutely nil attention then, for it to be 10,000 greater. I don't think many people have had 10,000 women showing attention yet

My answer: Yes, it is attractive to a certain extent. But for long-term relationships, it doesn't take you far.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ct2k7
You must have had absolutely not attention then.

Not going to lie, I got very little.

I was out of shape and lazy.

Girls love guys that lift. Those that don't generally want a chick-with-a-dick that they can pussy whip into their little servant.

Quick Reply

Latest