Awesome Uni/College Party Stories Watch

ConnorTheYank
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Post your awesome and funny party stories from uni, sixth form, or even secondary school. Its always fun to share stories and party stories usually provide a ton of entertainment!
pinkangelgirl
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
not really funny, but the other day i went on a new work trial at a club (it was free drinks all night). then they kept giving me sambuca (which is the only alcoholic drink i cannot trust on myself). We all went out after, i got paraletic, I had to be put in a taxi by my new work colleagues. Then I got in my house (which id only moved into a few weeks prior) and threw up in a cardboard box outside my room because i couldnt make it to the toilet :/ Then I realised my housemate was returning home the next night and Id better clean it up before I made a bad impression. So i went to take the box outside and put it in the black bins so it wouldnt make the house smell. then dropped it, so my sick was now all over the hallway carpet.

so i went outside, put the box in the bin, only to get back to the house and the door had shut and automatically locked behind me :rolleyes:

So im standing there at 4am totally plastered, in my winnie the pooh pajama top, inappropriate bottoms and for some reason a pair of odd shoes. It was freezing cold, so i ran round about 4 houses banging and ringing the doorbells! No one was answering until ageees when a guy finally came to the door, I drunkenly told him i was locked out...he must have thought i was a state lol- he was not impressed. He eventually said i could stay on his sofa. So im lying on this sofa- with no pillow or anything! freezing my ass off. Then i needed the loo and i didnt know what to do- i thought it was rude to go walking round someones house. Then i decided i couldnt hold myself anymore and went into the wrong room

I ended up staying there until 4pm the next day when my housemate finally returned home and came to collect me

ended up actually making friends with 1 of the girls in the house lol! Fun sleepover
The-Dream
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

pinkangelgirl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i want to hear more funny stories!
YB101
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh my god where do I start...
JollyGreenAtheist
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you can remember the story, it was a rubbish party.
Rybee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Won at scrabble.

Was awesome.
ConnorTheYank
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Well a couple of months ago there was a afterparty for a formal school dance that I went to. It was a ****ty party as the kid's parents had hidden all the alcohol and nobody had really bothered to bring any. But I had a ton of Red Bulls and whenever a rap song came on the iPod playlist, I would sing along in a gangster-esque fashion. Again, the party was total **** which is really a testament to the fact that alcohol is what provides most of the fun at parties. Hopefully I will go to more parties in my two remaining years of high school.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (19)
7.31%
They might tell the bully (26)
10%
I don't think they'd understand (42)
16.15%
It might lead to more bullying (94)
36.15%
There's nothing they could do (79)
30.38%

Watched Threads