The Student Room Group

How do you grind in clubs?

So I've never gotten this grinding thing. Say you go up to some girl and then she starts sort of dancing against you. What do you do then - dance "gracefully" against her?....or full on thrust your b*ner onto her?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So I've never gotten this grinding thing. Say you go up to some girl and then she starts sort of dancing against you. What do you do then - dance "gracefully" against her?....or full on thrust your b*ner onto her?
:facepalm2:

When even I could do this, you must be in a truly sorry circumstance...
Would you like someone to draw you a diagram OP?

:rofl:
Reply 4
Original post by Tootles
:facepalm2:

When even I could do this, you must be in a truly sorry circumstance...

We're all unique. Some of us take a little longer to learn.
Reply 5
Original post by sophisticated

No. I dont see how a diagram would help :rolleyes: I'm asking about when a girl flirtingly dances with you, do you do it like you're dancing and just poke her? or is it a license to dry hump her?
Reply 6
Original post by sophisticated
Maybe someone should demonstrate on him :rolleyes:

That said I've never actually done it. Closest I came was last weekend when I was dancing with someone, she was kind of clamping her thighs around my right knee.
Reply 7
Just dont do it, grinding is just annoying.
Reply 8
There really is nothing more awkward than two middle aged white people grinding to "club can't even handle me". Don't do it. I've done it and woken up feeling ashamed and embarrassed with myself because of how awkward I must've looked.
Reply 9
Haven't I seen this thread before?
Please don't grind. Most off putting thing ever.
Reply 11
Original post by Tootles
Maybe someone should demonstrate on him :rolleyes:

That said I've never actually done it. Closest I came was last weekend when I was dancing with someone, she was kind of clamping her thighs around my right knee.

Yeah because its one of the hardest things to describe ever, isn't it? :rolleyes: I'm asking whats the basic gist of it, not a step by step guide.

Well then I think you should have no qualms about this being asked. Surely you would've done it, if it was that straightforward and you were actually interested in it...
Reply 12

Haha I've had guys try and do that in clubs before. It's hilarious. I've had guys try and rub it against my leg and stick it between my legs. If she puts her body up against yours and moves, you can match her movements. So her hips/waist are against yours. Place your hands on her waist and just move with her to the music. It only really works to R'n'B/hip hop music.
IMO guys grinding on the dancefloor doesn't suggest to me 'oooo i like him', it makes me think 'oh he's drunk and annoying, and wants one thing'. I admit, when I was single it was sometimes nice for a lil bit of male attention when I was a bit tipsy, but it meant nothing more. Now I'm in a relationship it really annoys me when guys just come up and grind and tbh it can put a downer on the night!

BUT, in answer to your question, just kinda go with it. An unhelpful response maybe but I suppose there's contact in, er, that area and then just kinda move with the girl - if she seems to approve/be ok with it. If her and/or her mates are pulling disapproving sort of faces then perhaps move on lol.
Yeah because its one of the hardest things to describe ever, isn't it? :rolleyes: I'm asking whats the basic gist of it, not a step by step guide.

Well then I think you should have no qualms about this being asked. Surely you would've done it, if it was that straightforward and you were actually interested in it...

What the hell is wrong with you? You asked a daft question, expect daft answers. If you've watched people grinding on each other (which I assume you have, otherwise you wouldn't know about it) then that means you've seen what they do. All you have to do is copy. How hard can it be?
Reply 15
Basically how hali0112 has described it. If she's dancing against you or whatever then she'll have her body up against yours and then put your hands on her waist or sometimes the top of her legs, though if a guy does it to me I'll usually put my hands over his and put them in an appropriate place and then either move your hips in time to the music or she'll be moving to the music so just follow her motion.

Oh god. She is dancing next to you ... so what? she doesn't expect to hit her with your cock!!! :dong:
Original post by hali0112
Haha I've had guys try and do that in clubs before. It's hilarious. I've had guys try and rub it against my leg and stick it between my legs. If she puts her body up against yours and moves, you can match her movements. So her hips/waist are against yours. Place your hands on her waist and just move with her to the music. It only really works to R'n'B/hip hop music.

OP that is grinding and its awesome when done right and with consent

never try randomly grind with a girl thats just weird and shows the girl a lack of respect
I've never understood this. I like my herbs or my coffee beans ground, but not my women...
youtube it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending