Girls: Skinny with defined muscle, or a more bulky and fuller muscular build? Watch

0Muzzles0
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
What do girls prefer in a males body?
amyshamblesxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My preference is skinny :love:
ildaf123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I really don't think I mind that much, as long as there is muscle definition and they look after their body. But I don't like the bodybuilding types of bodies though but a bit of bulk can be nice.
LeaX
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Slim with defined muscle. I really don't find skinny figures attractive at all, they seem too childish to me. Sorry if I offended anyone. xx
asdfghjklEllie
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
bulky and fuller
Classical Liberal
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just look like a male underwear model.

I don't give a **** what women say, this look is universally attractive. Ample muscle, low body fat, great posture.
Nem
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Charisma...

....you can be muscly, skinny, chubby....I don't care as long as you've got Charisma

Charisma : (for me) the way you stand, you talk, you move, if you've got your own style...Etc...personnality !
Scumbaggio
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not on topic but I find a girl with a 6 pack very off putting.
Chumbaniya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This thread has been done a million times. Here are the results:

- Younger women tend to prefer skinnier guys, progressing to a preference for more muscular guys as they grow older.
- TSR women display a greater preference for skinny men than is often found in the population at large.
- TSR women often misinterpret or are needlessly fearful of the term 'muscular', as evidenced by the fact that many will express a distaste 'muscular' men in general but when presented with concrete examples of muscular men they will approve.
- TSR women arguably have less of an interest in physical appearance than is found in the population at large, though this may also be down to a mismatch between described preferences and actually preferences (i.e. stating a preference for mental traits and a lack of interest in physical traits whilst actually responding favourably to certain physical traits when presented with men in real life). As this also holds for men, who are typically very visual in their assessment of women, so I'd suspect it's the latter.

These are of course all generalisations and there are plenty of exceptions to each point. I expect a few negs, as is the tradition when someone makes a generalisation about TSR's population which isn't unconditionally positive, so have fun with that.
MancBoy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
TSR girls are usually those that are the type that goes for the 'indie douche' whereas irl most of the hot girls usually go for the tall, hench guys.
Tedaus
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't hold what the girls on this forum in too high esteem. You've gotta think; how many hot girls would post regularly on a forum? Oooh harsh, but true.
LavenderBlueSky88
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tedaus)
Don't hold what the girls on this forum in too high esteem. You've gotta think; how many hot girls would post regularly on a forum? Oooh harsh, but true.
....bored ones?
Chumbaniya
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You have much to learn about TSR, grasshopper.
Tedaus
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Chumbaniya)
You have much to learn about TSR, grasshopper.
Really? So girls who regularly post on forums are stunners?
Chumbaniya
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Really? So girls who regularly post on forums are stunners?
Some are. I'm not saying everyone on TSR is hot - that's demonstrably false. But the idea that hot girls are too busy doing hot girl things to be interested in online forums doesn't square with reality.
ct2k7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have a stocky build.

Preferences, they vary across girls and women and guys.
username447608
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I usually like chunky fuller guys sorta rugby player types thats not to say I wouldnt find a skinny guy attracive not weedy as in some nice arm muscle mmy way of defining it is that a guy fills out the arms of his tshirt no gaps between tshirt and arm= perfect muscles for mee
username447608
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No all the hot girls just post all over facebook and twitter about themselves instead of having debates and appriciating others opinions .......
ct2k7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SillyMilly)
I usually like chunky fuller guys sorta rugby player types thats not to say I wouldnt find a skinny guy attracive not weedy as in some nice arm muscle mmy way of defining it is that a guy fills out the arms of his tshirt no gaps between tshirt and arm= perfect muscles for mee
i might wear a tighter shirt then lol
Nadindi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't like a guy to be too skinny... I want a guy to be big enough for me to feel as if I could be protected by him, primal as that sounds :rolleyes: But in terms of muscle/fat ratio in general I'm really not fussed, as long as you're neither obese nor looking like this:

http://www.troodi.com/files/817782187844.jpg
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads