Need some tips lads Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Girlfriend recently found out I slept with her mum and shes been a right pain about it ever since. For a start we were on a break and secondly were all adults. I should be able to sleep with whoever I want.
Plus her mum has been into me since we first met she isn't getting on her mums case for it.

Is she ever gonna drop it or should I just dump her? To be honest been getting bored of her again lately especially with the constant nagging about sleeping with her mum but we wasnt even together.
Just glad my mates dont tell her what we get up to friday nights haha. Really though she keeps trying to make out were some serious thing when Ive never said anything about that.

Im just having fun and she knows that. So lads of tsr, how do I stop her nagging? Her flat in town is really handy for work but might just have to drive in to save my sanity. There is this student bird Ive been eyeing up anyway shes a bit tame in the sack but hey at least she knows what im about and her place in town could be just as handy. Would have to scare off this tit though who keeps sniffing around her thinking he knows best beta chump haha.
tk1993
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Like mother, like daughter...

But no, is this for real? Wait for her to dump you, you deserve it.
ilem
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i wish this was true
dinahthecat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tell her if she doesn't stop nagging you that you're going to sleep with her dad next. That'll set her straight.
Agenda Suicide
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
1/10.

Terrible. Probably would have got more of an effort for just linking to true lad.
asdfghjklEllie
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
you can't be serious
ThatGuyPsy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Riveting tale, chap.
Tedaus
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What's up with the awful trolls on this site recently? 2/10
Yuri
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Weak story

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
TruetoMyself
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ill be generous the latter parts were better bro 3/10
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dinahthecat)
Tell her if she doesn't stop nagging you that you're going to sleep with her dad next. That'll set her straight.
Where do you live? I must buy you a drink
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (1)
10%
No (9)
90%

Watched Threads