This Summer = Time to get FIT! Watch

theartmess
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey,

I wanted to write a little fitness blog to hopefully get some motivation and make sure I don't give up!

So I have two months till I am back at Uni and I really want to be fit and healthy by then.. so far I have been going to the gym and attempting to eat healthy I have lost 5kg over the past year, but this summer I have time so would be great to lose lots more and generally be fitter !

Stats :-
Height - 5'10
Age - 20
Weight - 74.6kg
Bust - 32in
Waist - 28in
Hips - 38in
Thighs - 24in
Calves - 14/14.5in

I would love to lose around 10kg which I know is going to be pretty tough but I am ready for it! I am starting Jillian Michaels - Ripped in 30 days and 30 day shred ..... going to see how it goes .. not going to lie I did ripped in 30 day 1 yesterday and I am soooooo sore today .. really feeling the 'burn' lol.

Anyway would be great to have some tips and generally see how everyone else is doing and has anyone done the dvd ?
I am also going to post a food diary daily because I think it will hit me what I am eating and will make me control myself lol and stop eating all the junk food !

that's all for now

X
Mark85
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by theartmess)
Anyway would be great to have some tips
If you want to lose 10kg then you are talking about 3-4months effort so don't go crazy on cutting back heavily on diet and overdoing exercise. All that will happen is that you will overobsess and burn yourself out. Far better to ease yourself into it and gradually tighten your diet and gradually increase exercise. That way, your body will be eased into things.

I only mention this because you mention exercise plans with titles like "Ripped in 30 days". The fact is, you are only going to get ripped in 30 days if you are only a few pounds away from being ripped. Think long term.
theartmess
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
yeah you are right but the dvd is actually quite good for improving fitness I know I wont be able to do it that quickly its just an incentive, something I can aim for
InsaniTee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by theartmess)
Anyway would be great to have some tips and generally see how everyone else is doing and has anyone done the dvd ?
I love Jillian as a motivator. I use her banish fat dvd more regularly than the 30 day shred due to preference.. but they offer the same weight loss. I'm thinking about flocking back to her. Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (129)
64.5%
No I haven't decided yet (42)
21%
Yes but I might change my mind (29)
14.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise