Platostolemysocks
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm stuck which one to choose!

Self catered would give be some independence and allow me to cook a range of different stuff. It would also prepare me more for the future, where I'll need to cook for myself. Also, I've heard that catered food isn't particular nice, and I'd actually be able to cook what I want and what I actually right. It would also stop me procrastinating and being so lazy.Theres also the plus side that its a lot cheaper!

Catered on the other hand would give me more social time, and I wouldn't have the hassle of having to cook for myself on busy days. I also don't trust myself to cook myself very nutritious meals, as I'm often enticed by "treats" and I'm not very good at sticking to a budget, so in this way Catered would be better. Theres also the fact that I can be a bit...clumsy...and I don't entirely trust myself to cook particularly tricky stuff.

What would you recommend i do?
Platostolemysocks
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
ANYONE?
Venom123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Catered is for people scared of life
Origami Bullets
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Self catered. You've got to learn to cook by second year anyway, because shared houses aren't catered.
Origami Bullets
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Venom123)
Self-catered is for people scared of life

Don't you mean catered?
11battlek
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
well its up too myself i want catered for the first year so i can concentration on making friends and getting settled in but then i know i can cook and don't need help by others. if your worried about cooking then it be easier to learn with your flat mates than on your own later.
Venom123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Origami Bullets)
Don't you mean catered?
Corrected. Thanks darling.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (144)
60.25%
No I haven't decided yet (54)
22.59%
Yes but I might change my mind (41)
17.15%

Watched Threads