Gyms in Birmingham Watch

Old School
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I may well be moving to Birmingham in the next couple of months. Need a place to train that has power racks, oly bars etc.

Any suggestions?
rlw31
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think Powerlifter has a gym there. Message him or ask Gallium, I think he trains there.
stayce88
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Temple gym is what you need. Temple row bham. Dorian Yates's gym
Jammie_x
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
oooh! im glad someone has asked this haha. Im moving to b'ham too hopefully haha. Depending where your living as well, i know one of the accommodation premises actually includes a gym
Old School
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Jammie_x)
oooh! im glad someone has asked this haha. Im moving to b'ham too hopefully haha. Depending where your living as well, i know one of the accommodation premises actually includes a gym
Unfortunately I'm not moving for uni... all done with that now, I've gone and got myself a job up there. Shame really, cos I miss my old uni gym .
1992dean
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Old School)
Unfortunately I'm not moving for uni... all done with that now, I've gone and got myself a job up there. Shame really, cos I miss my old uni gym .
Well done for getting a new job

Why not use http://www.payasugym.com/ to try out a few gyms and find the one that you most prefer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (18)
6.98%
They might tell the bully (26)
10.08%
I don't think they'd understand (42)
16.28%
It might lead to more bullying (93)
36.05%
There's nothing they could do (79)
30.62%

Watched Threads