The Student Room Group

who would you rather be around.. bad boys or players?

Poll

pick one

i grew up with players and bad boys. players i found boring and were only into girls and i found they used me always or wanted something from me.

bad boys on the other hand..a smart bad boy im on about.. well he used to pick on others and he used to rob ppl point blank.. he was fearless and once he was in a fight with 3 boys who had weapons and he still won..he was a true friend of mine and he never used me..he did have player instincts where he picked up girls in a club.

players i grew up with backed down at confrontations..they lack heart..and theyre dishonest and will probably leave you when you need them most..hurting you on the way..bad boy i grew up with..came from bad environment.. he does all bad things but in front of girls his nice..there is difference between the two..players will have more than one girl because thats all they know, bad boys are more fun and if he knows how to handle things you will feel safer..

players lack street smarts..

i dont think thats fair to say.. bad boys i think have been dealt with bad cards and they work with what they got..but if you were around one he would stand up for you

manipulative.. players just want to use and abuse you..
i say bad boys are top of the chain.. they can hunt their prey and defend themselves.. players cant.. i say order is bad boys>real men>players
Reply 1
:lolwut:
How about neither?
Reply 2
What happened to the nice 'normal' lads?
Reply 3
I'm neither :redface:
Why don't you go for nice friendly boys who try and treat people well with respect?
Reply 5
someone is going through their bad boy phase :rolleyes:
yh bein a bad boi can get borin lol trus blud but we get al da gyalliez u no wot i am sayin? if i were sum gash i wuld want 2 b round a bad boi nuff said lol
Sounds like you're having a conversation with yourself. :mmm:

Maybe you should start going for educated guys, as in doctors considering that you probably need one. :wink:
lmao @ you thinking bad boys > players
Reply 9
Original post by slappyhours
yh bein a bad boi can get borin lol trus blud but we get al da gyalliez u no wot i am sayin? if i were sum gash i wuld want 2 b round a bad boi nuff said lol

finaly fund another bad boi on dis ****ie forum ful of nerds nd loosrs thnk lord for dat.
us bois r 2 undrrated u no wat i meen?
This guy man. So troll. Check out the post history.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending