What to do? (ons) Watch

Hurrah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
A few nights ago I had a ONS.....and really enjoyed it. The guy gave me his number, and we've been texting quite a lot. He went away for a few days, and I asked him to let me know when he got back, which he hasn't done. I'm not sure if I should text him again, or just leave it (as he isn't interested). What does everyone here think?
Hurrah
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Bump
conniebee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Do you know exactly when he was coming back? Maybe he's not back yet. If he's not bothered to reply yet, maybe a little text in the next few days and just ask how his little break away was? If he doesn't respond then move on.
username447608
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nothing wrong with a hey how was your break text but just dont hold you hopes up as it was a ONS
I have a question
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hit and run.
a_n_o_n
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you're saying you really enjoyed it, do you mean as in the sex? Or you like him?

If you just want to keep having casual sex with him make that clear in another text (without being like, i'm a hoe obviously) otherwise guys can worry that you're getting attached to them etc

If you actually like him, text him one more time and see what happens. You have nothing to lose
Climbontoyourseahorse
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You've already asked him to contact you when he gets back, so don't do anything more. If he's interested he will not forget about you after a few days and will not need prompting to text you. It's his job to text you now, and if he doesn't, move on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (113)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (173)
27.2%
Not great so far... (227)
35.69%
I want to drop out! (123)
19.34%

Watched Threads