Where to meet new girls? Watch

WhiterunUK
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So now college has ended i've found myself sat at home or going to work without meeting any new girls because i dont know where you guys are

So to the girls, where do you go out in public mainly (excluding stuff like shopping where you are in a set group and would probably be creeped out if a guys started try to make conversation then) and what would you advice be for guys like me who want to meet new girls?

Thanks (y)
Miss O.C.D
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I was at the park today and it's full of girls! Especially on a beautiful day like this. Libraries are good too. We're all over the place, you just have to put yourself out there!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
BRQ
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The park! But don't approach someone if you're with a group or that'll just creep her out

Posted from Android app
Lord of the Flies
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by WhiterunUK)
So now college has ended i've found myself sat at home or going to work without meeting any new girls because i dont know where you guys are

So to the girls, where do you go out in public mainly (excluding stuff like shopping where you are in a set group and would probably be creeped out if a guys started try to make conversation then) and what would you advice be for guys like me who want to meet new girls?

Thanks (y)
Anywhere but your computer.
MathematicsKiller
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hairdresser. Go ask for a blow dry.
HalleStar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
go out! Park, library, Lido's etc and you can still find girl in the shopping mall alone
Neomaster121
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
just not in McDonalds felt sorry for the girl having to hear this random guy try chat her up and then her friend tried to wing women the girl out of the situation and he just did not take the hint
Miss O.C.D
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Neomaster121)
just not in McDonalds felt sorry for the girl having to hear this random guy try chat her up and then her friend tried to wing women the girl out of the situation and he just did not take the hint
I LOLed :facepalm: Poor thing!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
5.95%
They might tell the bully (19)
10.27%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.3%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
37.84%
There's nothing they could do (53)
28.65%

Watched Threads