Nem
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Oops, I've already replied on other threads without posting anything here.

So here I am, my username is Nem, i'm 22 and currently finishing a two year placement in Paris.
I'll be back at university on the 8th of Octobre in order to finish my degree.

I've been browsing TSR forums for a while now and finally decided to register
grace-marie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hey i'm Grace and new on here, you did a placement in Paris?! wow! I'm 18, hoping to go to uni this September, what's uni like?
and i've done the same as you, replied before posting myself.. never mind!
RK
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nem)
Oops, I've already replied on other threads without posting anything here.

So here I am, my username is Nem, i'm 22 and currently finishing a two year placement in Paris.
I'll be back at university on the 8th of Octobre in order to finish my degree.

I've been browsing TSR forums for a while now and finally decided to register
Hello. Welcome to TSR!

What do you study at University? I would guess French from you being in Paris!

What finally encouraged you to register?
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:
Nem
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by grace-marie)
hey i'm Grace and new on here, you did a placement in Paris?! wow! I'm 18, hoping to go to uni this September, what's uni like?
and i've done the same as you, replied before posting myself.. never mind!
Hi Grace ! Yeah, I was suppose to go there for one year as my compulsory year abroad...managed to stay an extra year, which is quite cool, Paris is awesome, quite sad to leave actually .

Uni is great, i'm not from the UK (I'm italian/cambodian) and I was living in the south of France (hence me doing my placement in Paris). So it was all brand new and very different from what I was expecting, but I love it ! You meet new people, discover a new city and get to be very independent and make your own choices.
It can be daunting...but if you stay true to who you are it is fantastic (it sounds soooo cheesy haha).

Where do you want to go to uni? what do you want to study?

(Original post by RK)
Hello. Welcome to TSR!

What do you study at University? I would guess French from you being in Paris!

What finally encouraged you to register?
Hi, thanks

Yep, French and Management studies !
I don't really know, I was browsing (lurking? ) as usual and decided to register. It's nice to share experience and tips with other people, it feels like a useful entertainement .
grace-marie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
[QUOTE=Nem;38678463]Hi Grace ! Yeah, I was suppose to go there for one year as my compulsory year abroad...managed to stay an extra year, which is quite cool, Paris is awesome, quite sad to leave actually .

Uni is great, i'm not from the UK (I'm italian/cambodian) and I was living in the south of France (hence me doing my placement in Paris). So it was all brand new and very different from what I was expecting, but I love it ! You meet new people, discover a new city and get to be very independent and make your own choices.
It can be daunting...but if you stay true to who you are it is fantastic (it sounds soooo cheesy haha).

Where do you want to go to uni? what do you want to study?

Well i'm sure you can go back again!
I'm glad you enjoy it, i'm really hoping i'll get in and enjoy it as much as my brothers did, although the prospect of not meeting anyone and being a loner for my whole experience is dawning on me.. it sounds rather cheesy but it's appreciated! thank you

I'm hoping to go to Edge Hill University to study English Language and Creative Writing. I'm guessing you study French?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (141)
17.87%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
27%
Not great so far... (283)
35.87%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed