Roflll Thanks For Sharing
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
it hurts! i don't wanna go on the pill. too much nurofen
Awwww, I know exactly how you feel hun I sometimes get it so bad actually feel as though I'm about to be sick.

It's tough being a woman, guys have it so easy!! :mad:
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i have the perfect solution! have a baby!
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
go to your GP Kate - it might be ur periods are too heavy or something - that can be dangerous
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The pill doesn't necessarily stop the pain anyway, believe me (I hoped it would)
TK
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
go to your GP Kate - it might be ur periods are too heavy or something - that can be dangerous
i have been - he gave me crappy tablets - less effective than nurofen.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I know what you mean! I had it really bad on friday. I just wanted to go home and curl up in bed but I had to do a bloody Critical thinking test instead! Try parecetemal (sp?) or something if it's really bad.
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gimp)
i have the perfect solution! have a baby!
lol....but with who???? :rolleyes:
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
<ahem> Hi!
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
have you tried methenamic acid (or however the heck you spell it) it lightens your flow and reduces pain over a period of time.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh God tell me about it! I'll need to go see a doctor soon - I semi-passed out with the pain last time.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Mine are really heavy. Why is that dangerous? Do you mean like getting amenia? Cos that's what my mum has
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by viviki)
have you tried methenamic acid (or however the heck you spell it) it lightens your flow and reduces pain over a period of time.
i'm not sure what they were - white and blue capsu;es - ive run out so ive chucked the bottle thing away now - thnx for the tip though
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Mine arent as bad now but I used to be (sorry this is too much information) on for between 8 and 14 days minimum and I used to be on night time towels for everything except for the last couple of days. It was like that until a couple of years ago. Now I am on between 8 and 9 days but the pain goes after about 4.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
that doesn't matter! it's just to stop the pain
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Mine are really heavy. Why is that dangerous? Do you mean like getting amenia? Cos that's what my mum has
same with my mum - she cant wait till her menopause
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by viviki)
Mine arent as bad now but I used to be (sorry this is too much information) on for between 8 and 14 days minimum and I used to be on night time towels for everything except for the last couple of days. It was like that until a couple of years ago. Now I am on between 8 and 9 days but the pain goes after about 4.
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! you poor thing. 14 days!!!!!!!!! mine used to last 7, but now only 4-5, but the pain lasts the wholr time
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'm not sure what they were - white and blue capsu;es - ive run out so ive chucked the bottle thing away now - thnx for the tip though
methenamic acid are big pellet shaped yellow tablets they are on prescription from the doctor. They werent absolutely brilliant for me but they helped a bit. A couple of my friends found them brilliant though.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (2)
5%
Confident (6)
15%
Indifferent (2)
5%
Unsure (7)
17.5%
Worried (23)
57.5%

Watched Threads