Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    also, with men having their bits on the outside, i think the sides are pretty balanced
    *cough* giving birth!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Mine are really heavy. Why is that dangerous? Do you mean like getting amenia? Cos that's what my mum has
    It could be a symptom on aneamia...i'm being sent for a blood test this week to check for aneamia (and glandular fever and diabetes ), because my last 2 periods have been unusually long and heavy, and i'm feeling tired all the time (usually i'll go to bed at 10pm, get up for lectures at 8am and then come back, have lunch and go back to bed again) and just generally drained of energy and lacking concentration on my work (hence i'm still up doing my lab report and am on here cos i can't concentrate on it). If you've got other symptoms other than heavy periods then it might be worth going to the doctor.

I guess i've been lucky with my periods cos they've never been painful. Just they're never regular but i refuse to go on the pill cos i don't like to mess with my body...just a weird thing i have about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    also, with men having their bits on the outside, i think the sides are pretty balanced
    whats bad about having ur bits on the outside? the only thing i can think of is it really hurts when u get kicked in the balls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    *cough* giving birth!
    you don't have to give birth

ReputationRep:
    *cough* giving birth!
    yeah, overall im glad im a man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    you don't have to give birth
    we have to keep the human race going

ReputationRep:
    we have to keep the human race going
    you and i personally? *pulls up his sleeves* we better get goin

and periods aren't all bad, my gf had a great laugh when i got my red wings. lying whore :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)

and periods aren't all bad, my gf had a great laugh when i got my red wings. lying whore :P
    red wings :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    Just out of interest what are period pains like? And do all girls get PMS and whats it like?

Thinking about it, having periods much get in ur way so much. I'm glad i don't have to have them.
    Well I think mine are probably pretty similar to someone poking your insides with red hot pokers. Also I definitely dont think the sexes are balanced, can you imagine everytime you are stressed exams etc having a period, when you want some fun (if you know what I mean) its a complete inconvenience oh and lets not forget child birth. and having to get fat for 9 months and produce milk and get saggy boobs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)

red wings?

ReputationRep:
    red wings :confused:
    hey, you said the exact same thing as me very slightly earlier.

ReputationRep:
    www.urbandictionary.com

look it up! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    hey, you said the exact same thing as me very slightly earlier.
    great minds....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    www.urbandictionary.com

look it up! :P
    i looked it up:

A term, used with the same obscurity as virginity, that is "awarded" to someone who has performed cunninglus on a woman that was menstruating at the time.

Jimmy earned his Red Wings last night; Katy was really flowing heavy last night, too.

U honestly did that? U must have quite a stomach.

ReputationRep:
    i didn't do it knowingly :P

ReputationRep:
    This is getting a little tasteless now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    No pun intended?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    i agree

ReputationRep:
    What about fellatio to a guy with kidney stones...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    No pun intended?

Nope none intended all

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.