ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    :hug: !

don't cry
    can't help it. sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    can't help it. sorry
    ? i don't mean to be rude but why are u crying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    ? i don't mean to be rude but why are u crying?
    Period pains...

ReputationRep:
    Period pains are not a laughing matter.

I live with 300 women. You can imagine what happens when our periods synchronise lol

j/k

ReputationRep:
    lol thats a nightmare it hasnt happened here but when I was sharing a house with 5 other girls we all synchronised by xmas and it really wasnt a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Period pains...
    i didn't realise they could be that bad.

ReputationRep:
    is it not that women are more emotional when they are on?

ReputationRep:
    i didn't realise they could be that bad.
    Neither did I, they sound awful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    is it not that women are more emotional when they are on?
    yea we do get more emotional, can't help it, all the world seems to be so annoyingly ANNOYING!!!!!!!

But i think TK was crying because her innocent ears were being comprimised by the redwings conversation...at least that's what i thought?!

ReputationRep:
    i did not mean to offend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    i did not mean to offend
    lol, YOU, not be offensive?! Come on gimpy, we know u better than that! Anyway, it was well funny, cracked me up anyway! (you have a habit of making me laugh!!!!!!!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Neither did I, they sound awful!
    Well all i can say to the girls is atleast u've never been kicked in the balls - that really hurts. The pain is like no other. Its so deep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    lol, YOU, not be offensive?! Come on gimpy, we know u better than that! Anyway, it was well funny, cracked me up anyway! (you have a habit of making me laugh!!!!!!!!)

Well all i can say to the girls is atleast u've never been kicked in the balls - that really hurts. The pain is like no other. Its so deep.
    And the nausea that always accompanies it.

ReputationRep:
    erm how do you know how it compares to a womans pain? It hurts for a woman to be kicked too. Oh and being smacked in the boobs is blooody awful as well.

ReputationRep:
    but you must have done something to deserve it. we, on the other hand are innocent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Awwww, I know exactly how you feel hun I sometimes get it so bad actually feel as though I'm about to be sick.

It's tough being a woman, guys have it so easy!! :mad:
    i have my occasional back pains as well :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    erm how do you know how it compares to a womans pain? It hurts for a woman to be kicked too. Oh and being smacked in the boobs is blooody awful as well.
    well period pains don't immobilise you! but taking a blow to the balls isn't as common as what you have to go thru

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    well period pains don't immobilise you! but taking a blow to the balls isn't as common as what you have to go thru
    Nope but being kicked in a certain place or being smacked in the boobs can.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.