Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    And she moans that men get far more orgasms than her :rolleyes:
    LOL!!!!!! Aw now THAT was good. Anyway, i was moaning on behalf of those sexually frustrated females out there, i had removed myself from the equation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    i dnt no wat its like 2 be hit in the being hit in the boobs hurts like hell...! so ... there!
    Intriguing .... i know what to do if i'm ever kicked in the balls by a girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    HAHAHA......

Ooooo, rumours now ehh?
    glad you appreciate my 'humour' my favourite wee kitty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    LOL!!!!!! Aw now THAT was good. Anyway, i was moaning on behalf of those sexually frustrated females out there, i had removed myself from the equation!
    Just in case, you know where to find me, my number's 0207-BEAT-ME

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    glad you appreciate my 'humour' my favourite wee kitty!
    *puuuuurrrrsss*

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was 0207 - EXTRA-SMALL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    Intriguing .... i know what to do if i'm ever kicked in the balls by a girl.
    It would be painful, as well as degradingly humiliating.

ReputationRep:
    apparently in new york there's a phone number you can call...women give it out to random losers who ask for the phone numbers...when you dial it a voice says "welcome to the officially 'you've been dissed' hotline. Whoever gave you this number thinks ur an ugly mo fo and never wants to see your sorry ass again" or something along those lines!

Random jewel of knowledge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    I thought it was 0207 - EXTRA-SMALL
    I swear that was Kurdt...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I just rang that and got a massage parlour.
    Juwel's business is booming now!

ReputationRep:
    I swear that was Kurdt...
    LOL...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Juwel's business is booming now!
    Sorry we can't say the same for your...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    apparently in new york there's a phone number you can call...women give it out to random losers who ask for the phone numbers...when you dial it a voice says "welcome to the officially 'you've been dissed' hotline. Whoever gave you this number thinks ur an ugly mo fo and never wants to see your sorry ass again" or something along those lines!

Random jewel of knowledge
    That is funny!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry we can't say the same for your...
    ??? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    That is funny!
    mmmhmmm! i would love to do that!!!!!!! of course, i never would tho, i'm too much of a nice person

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaaarggghh, it's bloody late!

Goodnight everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Aaaaaarggghh, it's bloody late!

Goodnight everyone!
    nightie night, sweet dreams. I won't be sleeping tonight...i have a massive pot of coffee and a massive essay to finish catch a few hours of zzzzzs for me please?!

ReputationRep:
    I make it akin to a ball of barbed-wire in your stomach slowly springing apart tearing up your insides. And my male mates think im mellodramatic! If they could endure this for even ONE hour I think they would respect our position a lot more!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    I make it akin to a ball of barbed-wire in your stomach slowly springing apart tearing up your insides. And my male mates think im mellodramatic! If they could endure this for even ONE hour I think they would respect our position a lot more!
    doesn't sound particularly appealing. Some people on this thread were saying earlier that they can last 10-14 days, which i found insane. Does that means you have to spend up to half your time in pain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    doesn't sound particularly appealing. Some people on this thread were saying earlier that they can last 10-14 days, which i found insane. Does that means you have to spend up to half your time in pain?
    Yep pretty much. I used to have periods that were often 14 days and I would be in pain until about day 8. Luckily it doesnt happen anymore but I had them like that for 7 years. Its also really inconvenient and annoying and tiring. Theres not really much the doctors can do about it. After giving up on the pill because I couldnt find a brand that didnt make me ill the doctor said well it'll get better after you've had a baby. Which didnt really help much cos I've got no intention of having kids just to get rid of period pain and my friend with kids says thats rubbish anyway.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.