EU Students with previous study and student loans Watch

Giulippi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm an italian student and I want apply for a student loan in UK, but in October 2010 I was for a month in the university for a BA(in Italy) but I dropped out the course and in September 2011 I was in another course but for personal reasons after a month I decided to apply in an university in the UK.
Now I'm worried that I can't have a student loan because of the previous study, but how student loans company could see if I have attended other courses in my country?
What I could do about my situation?

Thank you for any response!
ohdrama
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Giulippi)
I'm an italian student and I want apply for a student loan in UK, but in October 2010 I was for a month in the university for a BA(in Italy) but I dropped out the course and in September 2011 I was in another course but for personal reasons after a month I decided to apply in an university in the UK.
Now I'm worried that I can't have a student loan because of the previous study, but how student loans company could see if I have attended other courses in my country?
What I could do about my situation?

Thank you for any response!
I studied in my home country for a good year before dropping out and reapplying to English unis and my loan has been approved TODAY!

I was worried to death due to various ****-ups on SFE's side, but things have been resolved eventually. Just be prepared to give evidence in whatever form they want. Play by their rules and it will possibly work out just fine.

Also, PMing you right now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.94%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
27.08%
Not great so far... (220)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.09%

Watched Threads