The Student Room Group

New bf loves receiving blowjobs but I hate giving them, for which I feel guilty...

We’ve been friends for a few years and I know for a fact he like really loves blow jobs and used to tell me about his ex giving him bjs numerous times a day and deep throating and how he blatantly loves that so much etc...which I really don’t see myself doing. I hate seeing him disconsolate and I feel guilty so have been practicing on bananas and other things but I can’t hold down more than 4ish inches without gagging + I’m not good at it as my ex had also pointed out:s-smilie:. I’ve always loved him dearly and he’s not the one asking me for bjs right now as he knows I don’t like doing that...it’s just this sense of contriteness suggests to me he may not be happy with me for long if I fail to pleasure him this way.
Anon as she is on here. Sounds like my gf. She also knew how much I liked them and how my ex was good at it. But in time she really started enjoying it as she asked me to train her :colondollar:

We can't give sex tips so have a read on the net but if it really isn't you, he should respect that if he loves you.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Anon as she is on here. Sounds like my gf. She also knew how much I liked them and how my ex was good at it. But in time she really started enjoying it as she asked me to train her :colondollar:

We can't give sex tips so have a read on the net but if it really isn't you, he should respect that if he loves you.

Original post by Alana6277
We’ve been friends for a few years and I know for a fact he like really loves blow jobs and used to tell me about his ex giving him bjs numerous times a day and deep throating and how he blatantly loves that so much etc...which I really don’t see myself doing. I hate seeing him disconsolate and I feel guilty so have been practicing on bananas and other things but I can’t hold down more than 4ish inches without gagging + I’m not good at it as my ex had also pointed out:s-smilie:. I’ve always loved him dearly and he’s not the one asking me for bjs right now as he knows I don’t like doing that...it’s just this sense of contriteness suggests to me he may not be happy with me for long if I fail to pleasure him this way.

Too soon!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Yeah I have perused the net for tips..but I still can't make myself do that stuff. Hmm I guess I best ask him for some 'coaching' like your gf :smile:
Yeah I have perused the net for tips..but I still can't make myself do that stuff. Hmm I guess I best ask him for some 'coaching' like your gf :smile:

Sometimes on the net it may not sound appealing, but in reality it may be different. Don't put pressure on yourself, just see how it goes. You might surprise yourself.
Reply 5
Not into the whole fellatio thing, why would I want my girls mouth all over my dick? I would never feel right kissing her again if my dick had been in her mouth, that's just my take on it.
There are other areas bar the obvious in that region that can make it good if you work on thsoe

If that makes any sense as we cant give sex tips on here

maybe it's his cock you don't like it ??
Charge him for it, maybe that will make you feel better.
Personally, I love giving my boyfriend blowjobs. I think for us as girls, the satisfaction is all mental, as the physical act itself can't really do anything for us. I love hearing the noises he makes, and knowing that I'm completely in control of his pleasure at that time, and just knowing that I'm doing something that's making him happy. I don't know if you've tried it yet, but if you ever do (and DON'T do it if you're really not comfortable with it) rather than thinking "oh my gosh, I have a penis in my mouth right now. This is disgusting," try thinking about what you're doing for your boyfriend. Think about the things I mentioned, and find your own things to love about it.
And one more thing, if you're really worried about it, ask him what kind of things he'd like you to do. He'll help you out, trust me.
You shouldn't try and take him all the way inside if you're going to gag on it and maybe throw up; If you only dislike that part of giving bjs, start slow and start at the tip of his penis. The more you do it the more you'll enjoy it and less pressure will be on you from your boyfriend... he'll just be glad you're sucking his cock because he loves it. He can give you tips on how his ex-gf did it I suppose but that might put you under even more pressure (you comparing yourself to his ex and trying to please him more). You can alternate between hand jobs and blowjobs if you're happier with that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending