VERY VERY frustrating guy at work!!!!!!!! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So there is this guy at work and he is very frustrating!!! At the beginning he didn't speak to me much and didn't make and effort so eventually I stopped speaking to him and ignored him. I noticed that he would look at me secretly and even when i looked at him he wouldn't look away.*

Then he started to try and speak to me and start conversations generally making an effort. He came out with some silly stuff so I thought he was shy and spoke to him normally.

Last time we were at work he didn't even make eye contact with me and when I spoke to him didn't say much!*
I noticed that he speaks to other girls *infront of me for a lot longer and keeps the convo going!

Erm a bit of back ground info he is quite good looking and I just want to him to be consistent toward me as his behaviour is extremely annoying and I don't want to look stupid trying to talk to him all the time!

Why do you guys think he is doing this....some weird way of showing he likes me or just wants me to always suck up to him for an ego boost?

Sorry if this post has been long and confusing lol *
Smiile
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It seems he likes you and doesnt want to make a fool of himself so just stays away
Cephalus
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hmm maybe you think too much of yourself?
khala
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
maybe he has had a bad day when he doesn't speak to you. You shouldn't think to deep about something as important a *looking*
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by khala)
maybe he has had a bad day when he doesn't speak to you. You shouldn't think to deep about something as important a *looking*
Yeah normally i wouldn't be bothered by someone not speaking to me it's just cause it makes things at work awkward for me.

Oh I forgot to mention its not the first time....he sometimes speaks to me then completely ignores me and then next we are at work he speaks to me. I guess I am looking advice as well on what I should do?
sr90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
He's a bit shy and he likes you. By ignoring him you're probably giving him the impression you don't want to talk.
alexlduffy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'd say he's a bit shy and possibly not comfortable talking to you. I can be the same, one time I'll be talking constantly to someone but another time I'll feel awkward talking to them because I'm not comfortable around them and I feel like they don't want to talk to me.
A Cat
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
seems like you like him.
QwertyG
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You force yourself into talking to him and drag out common interests to extend the duration of the conversation
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (10)
6.71%
They might tell the bully (16)
10.74%
I don't think they'd understand (27)
18.12%
It might lead to more bullying (55)
36.91%
There's nothing they could do (41)
27.52%

Watched Threads