ilovecatsforlife
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Anyone know much about this firm? They sound big, saying they have offices in 100 countries...?

Also, RSM Tenon a good firm, or not?
Brotherhood
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ilovecatsforlife)
Anyone know much about this firm? They sound big, saying they have offices in 100 countries...?

Also, RSM Tenon a good firm, or not?
"Good" how? What's your scale? Compared to what? They're mid-tier, nothing to be sniffed at but not in the same league as the Big 4.

Moore Stephens are 11th. That's all I know.

http://www.wikijob.co.uk/wiki/moore-stephens
M1011
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Both well respected firms.
anonymousaudit
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not sure what you want to know about this firm- but good ports of call are the accountancy age website (firm profiles, recent news pertaining to firms/contracts/clients/everything!) & a quick google. Wikipedia is dodgy territory but for quickly looking up firms (to see how many offices they have, how old they are, little tidbits) I found it quite useful. Obviously be careful as wikipedia is...wikipedia.

Have you tried looking on their grad recruitment pages as often they have a plethora of information available on there. I know Moore Stephens do, not sure about RSM.

They are both international firms, however I do hold the impression Moore S are more "prestigious" than RSM T but that's purely down to the AA's top 100 tbh, which is stupid as reputation isn't everything!
Brotherhood
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by anonymousaudit)
Not sure what you want to know about this firm- but good ports of call are the accountancy age website (firm profiles, recent news pertaining to firms/contracts/clients/everything!) & a quick google. Wikipedia is dodgy territory but for quickly looking up firms (to see how many offices they have, how old they are, little tidbits) I found it quite useful. Obviously be careful as wikipedia is...wikipedia.

Have you tried looking on their grad recruitment pages as often they have a plethora of information available on there. I know Moore Stephens do, not sure about RSM.

They are both international firms, however I do hold the impression Moore S are more "prestigious" than RSM T but that's purely down to the AA's top 100 tbh, which is stupid as reputation isn't everything!
Not picking on you but Tenon are 7th on AA's top 50 whereas MS are 11th?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.92%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
27.04%
Not great so far... (221)
35.99%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed