Just a rant I guess :( Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I have been single a long time now and I am starting to feel needy. I keep on using dating sites just to talk to guys. I feel anxious and inpatient all of the time recently and when I am talking to guys I can convince myself that someone might like me.

A guy I was with who I really liked just doesn't like me in the same way anymore and I don't hear from him much at all now and i didn't get a proper explanation out of him. Sounds petty but it has been years since I have liked someone so its been a long time since I have felt hurt. I don't see the point in having feelings anymore, emotional pain is inevitable once you start to care about someone. Its probably best I didn't get into a relationship anyway, I always seem to mess them up somehow. When I'm in a relationship I just feel anxious and worried all the time anyway. I worry they are with me for the wrong reasons and will want to leave me anyway and end up picking arguments.

On top of this, my cat who I have had since I was a young child is very ill and might only last a few more months the vet said. I was very upset and cried for days when I thought he was going to die, but now I can't even imagine what it would be like without him here and im numb to it.

I don't really know what the point of this thread is.. just a rant I guess
Cephalus
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
LOOOOOL just let it out =]
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Cephalus)
LOOOOOL just let it out =]
Lol? Its not funny..
Cephalus
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Lol? Its not funny..
I said this 4 days ago. I can't remember what I was lol-ing at
foolscap
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Pm me if you want a chat, a problem shared is a problem halved. Sometimes you just need to let it out!
MancBoy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Learn to be happy in your own company and you will find that you will attract other people. Stop going on dating sites to reassure yourself because most of the guys on there just want a shag whatever you look like so don't be flattered.
foolscap
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MancBoy)
most on the guys on there just want a shag whatever you look like
Oh god that's so true.......
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads