babeta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey everybody

I was wondering whether I can cancel my UKCAT exam and have my money paid back ...thanks for soon reply
Vulpes
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yes you can. :yep:

Candidates may cancel or reschedule their test, without charge, up to one clear day before their scheduled test date. A clear day does not include the day of the reschedule or the day of the test; for example for a test on a Friday, the last chance to make any changes would be midnight on the preceding Wednesday. Where a candidate cancels their test within these deadlines they will receive a credit/debit card refund.

If the candidate cancels or reschedules later than this, the appointment will count as a 'no-show'. In this case a candidate wishing to reschedule their test would be required to pay a further fee for the rescheduled test. A candidate cancelling their test and not meeting the deadline would not receive a refund.

If you miss your test for any reason and have not rescheduled in time, you will have to book another test at your own expense. This applies in cases of illness, family emergency, accident, arrest, transport problems and security alert as well as forgetfulness and lateness. It also applies to those who arrive at the test centre with inadequate or invalid identification
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (94)
24.54%
No (289)
75.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed